annoyance at blue dye evaps-pic!

sarahloususan

Reaction score
not too sure if im posting in the right section but I just took this- I know its an evap and it makes me so cross, if these tests are so notorious for them then they should either improve them or take them off the market.

The line came up immediately but is like a pencil line so I know its not a bfp! It's a sainsburys own so maybe ditch them in future..

It obviously is more clearer in realy life..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe tell Sainsbury's about it - you might even get your money back :)

Have you done any other tests?

Thanks for replying girls.

I'm going to email them. Back last year there own brand were pink dye ones I'm sure and thats what I got my bfp with- a big bold line!

I posted an evap I had a few days ago that looked convincing on an IC, but 2 asda bfn's later- one of them was with fmu yesterday! so i know its an evap. I had a coffee 3 hours ago and a pee 2 hours ago- when do you think I should take the 2nd one- want to know if they both give me these evaps. x

Sorry to ask but what's evap???
X

Basically a water mark where the test line should be that confuses women into thinking they have a BFP :)

They are typically very very pale and they don't come up on every test, whereas an actualy positive should show on every test.

Although some tests seem to show a very thin solid line instead of thick one as an evap line.

Very confusing :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back