• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pg tests trust or not?? symptoms spotting!

rbryan0205

Reaction score
Hi,

I am due my af tommorrow do you think I should test tommorrow or wait as long as i can??

I am trying not to symptom spot and i am not to bothered yet as its our first proper month ttc cause of coming off pill but last week i have had some odd pains on either side of my stomach and felt sick on and off throughout the day and been extra tired i just hope its not all in my head.

Thanks srry about the long rant lol :shock::dance:

It could be symptoms or AF, i would test tomorrow if AF doesnt come! good luck

I'd test today if you have more than one test because if you are pregnant there is a good chance it would show up now.

Good luck hon. x

thanks i'll wait till tommorrow or tuesday morning thanks x

good luck lovely hope its a lucky first month for you xx
was going to say test today, annie has rubbed off on me lol xxx

lol well it feels like longer as came off the pill in october but i know its only first real month x

Evie rubbed off on me as a POAS pusher - you'll be next Louise! :lol:

Good luck hon! Fingers crossed! I came off pill in Sept and concieved in January.

Good luck I came off pill in Dec and this was first month of trying already annoying hubby tho!!

i dont talk about it much with my hubby cuse i dont want to get our hopes up cause it can take ages to fall pg x

We were supposed to be trying last year but certain things happened and the time wasn't right but fingers crossed for everyone trying x

Oh how exciting RB.....I hope you get your BFP asap.....ahhhh have you tested yet......??

Good luck for when you do I will be watching out for your announcement! xxxxxx

I would test Day after AF is due after all it could come any time of the day :)

Good luck hon!!!! If u can wait, I'd wait until day AF is due xxx

I would try and hang on until the day after AF is due. Good luck, make sure you let us know :)

I would test today or tomorrow hun as there should be enough hcg in your system to get a bfp.

Good luck!!

xx

good luck. i stopped the pill in august and still no bfp. hope you get yours will give the rest of us something to smile about and some hope for ourselves too. xx

Good luck! Id test with a digital tomorrow if AF still hasnt arrived! I stopped my pill in september and tryed in november and i fell pregnant straight away, so good luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back