• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pg tests trust or not?? symptoms spotting!

Your not out till the witch gets you Mrs so maybe hang on a day or so and try again!! Good luck tho keeping everything X'ed for you xxx

You're not out until :witch: arrives so we'll keep our fingers crossed she stays away :)

Yep - just hang in there and test again tomorrow if no AF!

Goodluck!

SPC xx

i have just started feeling really sick dont kow whas going on thanks everyone for the support xx

Good luck hun hope a BFP arrives and not the :witch:

Wow Annie your pregnancy has gone fast! you was 4 weeks about 3 days ago! haha xx

The first few weeks seemed to go very slowly but it seems to be speeding up now I am getting used to the idea - roll on 12 weeks!

Good luck to everyone testing- I know the feeling of getting bfn after bfn, it's very frustrating.:wall2:

aww bet you are looking forward to your 12 week scan :) .. I would be :)

Cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone though , but im sure when you are the person that is actually pregnant then it goes slow lol x

aww bet you are looking forward to your 12 week scan :) .. I would be :)

Cant believe how fast your pregnancy has gone though , but im sure when you are the person that is actually pregnant then it goes slow lol x

Definitely- it's way more nerve racking than I thought it would be - I thought once you had your BFP that was it, you def get a baby 8 months later. There are so many worries but fingers crossed all is well.

Can't wait for the scan :)

Congratulations glad u got a BFP and hope all goes well for u xx

Hi hun,
you could test tomorrow but considering you've just come off the pill,
your period could be a little late anyways, as mine was when i first came off the pill.

Good luck!! x

Fingers Crossed Bryan...hope your BFP is just around the corner for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back