• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pg tests trust or not?? symptoms spotting!

microgynon 30 which i read was a strong pill and could take 6months to a year to get pregnant. x

And i was on it for about 2years

Last edited:
Okay. One of my friends got pregnant whilst taking that pill haha x

i came off microgynon 30 in dec and fell in dec lol

Sounds like a good pill this microgynon wish i was on that instead of Cerazette x

microgynon 30 which i read was a strong pill and could take 6months to a year to get pregnant. x

And i was on it for about 2years

Hi becks!

I was on Microgynon 30 too. I only took it for 11 months. I stopped taking it on 15th December and didn't get my 1st AF until 3rd Feb! I'm now waiting for my next AF to come! I did a test on Saturday morning which was day 32 and it was BFN. It's now day 34 and there's still no sign of my AF!

Microgynon 30 has really messed me up because I was always regulaer before I started taking it!

I wish I was as lucky as you!

xxx

Last edited:
Clairebear hope everything works out for you hun :) .. Pills can be different with everyone
I was on Cerazette mini pill and as soon as i come off it well 2 weeks i had AF then ever since then I have had 31 day cycle apart from last month I had 33 :) .. Me and Oh still havent conceived though so we must be doing something wrong but we are really trying this month :)

Hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Thanks Charlene!

Well once my AF has decided to arrive i'll be doing OV strips just to make sure i'm actually ovulating, and obviously BDing every chance we get! We've decided to BD every night again like last month!

Hey at least all this BDing is a fun way to keep fit! ha ha ha ha

Good luck and lots of babydust is need for both of us by the sound of it!

xxx

Thankyou hun :)

Good luck , Yep sure will keep us fit :) well will keep OH fit anyway because I have read on the internet that woman on top (tmi i know) is not a good way :wall2:.
So the best positions when TTC are doggy and missionary because the sperm will go so close to your cervix :) and LEGS IN THE AIR :)
xx

Lol yeah thats the 2 ways we BD'd mostly this cycle. Then my OH held my legs in the air shouting 'swim you little buggars, swim' hahaha!!

xxx

:rotfl: sounds like you are having fun whilst TTC then aswell :)

Normally what I do is I shove a pillow under my bum so they get swimming, but then I ask OH how long have i been here and he goes I dont know :shock:, Might have to start taking a stopwatch to bed with me to time how long I have had that pillow there for.
but for the past couple of days it hasn't been leeking out like usual , so it's all good ( to much info lol)

Right i'll stop rambling now haha x

im going to test tommorrow that'll mean i would be a day after af is late so should be a definite answer x

Good luck, take it that af hasn't arrived!!Good news, lets hope she stays away! :)

Wow Annie your pregnancy has gone fast! you was 4 weeks about 3 days ago! haha xx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! :)

good luck tomoz hope you get good news xx let us know asap xx

just took a cb + - test and it was a bfn but still no af so don't know carry on waiting i suppose x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back