PF Slimmers Club

Glitter you have done so well, 20lb is such an achievement
I.bet you'll easily lose another stone

Tinslecat well done to you too, almost at goal, it's really inspiring to see so many of you do well

Those little treats look good! I may have to order some, even if I don't eat them my little boy will :)

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Went on a binge over the weekend. Bloated atm no idea why :s aha. Gained 3lbs hopefully can loose it fast, going for a meal on sunday for my dad's birthday... so going over calories meh can't get outta it lol

Dunno about another stone easily lol it gets tougher & tougher as you gave less to lose but yeah 20lb feels good & I have definitely noticed a difference.
Can definitely see a difference there too clover, well done.
Congrats on being so close to goal tinsel, I hope you feel better soon though cos you're right it's not great to lose it through feeling rubbish!
I have made a baked strawberry cheesecake to take to sw group tomorrow as its a tasting session, made an extra one so I could check it wasn't too horrible haha & it was actually really quite nice! 7.5syns for a quarter of it too - which is a large piece, quite chuffed it turned out good lol.
Sometimes it's just really tough PB, go with it & start afresh tomorrow! If it goes on quickly it usually comes off quickly too, that's what I tell myself anyway x

That's a really noticeable difference in your pictures Clover, you look much slimmer already! xx

Lost 2lb today & got my 1.5 stone certificate, yay! Cheesecake went down well in group too. Feeling positive.
A lady had also brought syn free pancakes into group & they actually tasted pretty good - this is very exciting for me, I love pancakes & have not had them since I started slimming world. Will definitely be trying to make them myself.
Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

Yay well done Glitter :) that's amazing !!
Oh that cheesecake sounds lush, I will have to get the recipe from you

I'm sipping my protein shake feeling very hungry

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gail that's an amazing difference. Well done you! Your tummy looks much flatter!

Glitter you've done fab. You'll need to give us the pancake and cheesecake recipe! I've got such a sweet tooth so always looking for ideas. I usually make banana pancakes which would be free on sw too. Literally just an egg mashed up banana and cinnamon mixed in together then cooked. I have it with Greek yoghurt honey and berries. It's so filling!

I was told twice yesterday I look like I've lost weight. I've not weighed myself, trying to go on how my clothes etc feel. I think I need to ramp up the diet a bit more in the run up to the holiday though. Only got 2 weeks 4 days to go! I can tell my attitude at least is changing, I was hungry earlier so I had a protein shake instead of snacking, usually I'd go straight for some chocolate. It's small but it's a start at least! Xx

This was my lunch today, couldn't resist having a go at making them!
It's just egg whisked with sweetener, I used 3 eggs to 12tbsp sweetener but next time might try a bit less and 2tsp vanilla extract. Cooked in pan with frylight. They were lovely with fresh fruit xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
It's the small changes that make a big difference mrsS! Great to get compliments from other people too. Where are you off to on holiday? Xx

That looks yummy glitter. I'm going to have pancakes for my lunch :)

We're going to turkey, 18 sleeps to go. I cannot wait! Are you going away anywhere this year? Xx

Glitter - congrats on your extra weight loss & 1.5 cert, and that plate of food definitely looks tasty! I'm glad it was as tasty (and healthy) as it looks :)

Mrs S - great to hear that people are noticing your weight loss :) changing your habits in response to hunger is a massive massive thing (and the small step that makes all the difference) so well done you!!!

I have had 2 days of oral thrush (fungal mouth infection) due to my new asthma medication. Oral thrush is incredibly painful! My mouth feels like it's on fire! Eating and drinking is hard so my weight is down (not by choice) again.

According to the scales this morning I am 0.3 lb away from my goal weight :)

Bought Huel (it's like a protein meal replacement) but as I got vanilla, I figured I hate sucralose as its so intensely sweet plus it made me snack and binge throughout the day.
I'm sticking with putting some ground flaxseed with ground almonds in with about 200/250g of fruit with ice cubes and some yoghurt (full fat as zero fat has loads of sugar in it) instead of huel and I just need to find another time to eat a meal in between that and tea as I tend to have some egg with flatbread or something to have something to chew as breakfast and that should stop me from snacking and finally losing some weight. I feel so much better in the morning and throughout the day energy wise as I kept crashing throughout the day going shopping or doing nursery run and such.
cde869c94af87412c7802207c00540d2.jpg

That picture looks very appealing JD, yum yum!! :)

How's everyone doing today?
Is anyone weighing in today?
Any nice plans for the weekend?

I haven't lost any more weight but yesterday my leggings started feeling slightly loose. Pre-breakfast I have just found I fit into every single item in my wardrobe, yay - which was definitely not the case 3 weeks ago!! However, that would probably change if I ate anything :D

Last edited:
I'm still the same 15 3 feeling very fat today :(
And I need to go out for a meal for my dad's birthday, and we don't have dieting when it's someone bday :(

Ah Turkey sounds lovely. We have no plans currently, already been to center parcs for a week last month but no abroad plans with a 2yr old & 6 month old. It's my 30th birthday later this year so I'm hoping i'll get at least a nice short break out of hubby!
I can already feel that this weeks weigh in will be a bit rubbish, I have been feeling really hungry this week so have been picking more, totally my danger zone! And this evening hubby sat down with a big bar of galaxy so I just had to have some... Ah well, onwards & upwards xx

how's everyone doing? xx

I weighed in today a couple of pounds above the weight from the other day, but that's normal once I have a weight readjustment.

Having said that, I have suddenly gone mad for those cold pressed fruit juices, which have probably been loading up the calories. They are yummy though, and hopefully full of vitamin C!

Hope you all have good weekends x

Last edited:
Are you feeling better now tinselcat? Bound to put on a bit if you've not really been eating & then go back to eating again. That is annoying, when things that are tasty & good for you are naughty & make you tubby!
I lost half a pound on tues, not great but not bad either. Reallyyyyy trying hard this week, been working out with jillian & davina and really strict with what I'm eating so fingers crossed for a good loss on tues! Xx

Hey Glitter

1/2 lb is still in the right direction :) I hope your hard work this week is rewarded on your next weigh in :)

I am better now (thanks for asking), today is the first day I've felt properly ok in 3 weeks! I had a job interview on Friday, right after that I felt a strong craving for crisps (bizarre as I haven't eaten any for weeks) and since then have been binge eating.. definitely stress eating!

Am kinda cheesed off that I am still have rolls of fat even at this weight. Pre-pregnancy I looked like this at 3/4 stone heavier! I guess I will have to change my goal weight to be even lower :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back