PF Slimmers Club

I honestly don't think I can put my start weight up as I am very embarrassed about it. So can I just please put up how much I lose each week :smile: xx

Last edited:
Can I join ladies. I had my daughter 13 months ago and have lived on takeaways. I started slimming world last week with a starting weight of 11st I lost 7lb last week so I'm on 10 and a half stone now. But would like to get down to 8.5 to 9st. Had a bad start this week. Went to make carribean pepper pot stew and the casserole dish exploded my hob went bang so ended up with a take away last night. My cooker has been fixed so today I had.
Breakfast - 3 babybel lights and an orange
Snack- muller light and an orange
Lunch - tuna salad, muller light and a banana
Snack - 2 alpen light bars
Tea- jacket potatoes with prawns and Marie rose sauce
Snack - orange.
Will quite happily post some recipes if anyone interested. I'm trying at least 3 different meals a week. :) xxx

I honestly don't think I can put my start weight up as I am very embarrassed about it. So can I just please put up how much I lose each week :smile: xx

Aww of course but you should never be embarressed, I used to worry about telling people my weight but I don't care anymore as my boobs weigh probably about 2 stone haha so I don't get to hung up about weight, I weighed 14 stone on the 19th March and I know weigh 12 stone 4,
I'm 5ft 7 xxx

Can I join ladies. I had my daughter 13 months ago and have lived on takeaways. I started slimming world last week with a starting weight of 11st I lost 7lb last week so I'm on 10 and a half stone now. But would like to get down to 8.5 to 9st. Had a bad start this week. Went to make carribean pepper pot stew and the casserole dish exploded my hob went bang so ended up with a take away last night. My cooker has been fixed so today I had.
Breakfast - 3 babybel lights and an orange
Snack- muller light and an orange
Lunch - tuna salad, muller light and a banana
Snack - 2 alpen light bars
Tea- jacket potatoes with prawns and Marie rose sauce
Snack - orange.
Will quite happily post some recipes if anyone interested. I'm trying at least 3 different meals a week. :) xxx

Fab! Well done ! I lost 8lb in my first week in slimming world it's great isn't it!' I stopped going to class now though as I'm trying to save money!! I'll add you to the list :)

I'm joining, I started watching what I'm eating a little more this week as my idea to gain a little weight for winter did not stop when winter was finished this year. I started with detox tea just the pukka one which seems to suppress the need to snack on sweets which is a good thing. I was fairly bloated and started having belly ache which was another reason why I wanted some herbal tea to shift the bloat and I have been eating more flatbread/wrap kind of food where OH doesn't want food or is eating something different as he almost eats chips on a daily basis. I need to start exercising more, I'm thinking of kicking it off with yoga/Pilates kind of exercise to build it up but the worst part that I need to change is my breakfast, I got up at 7 rested my eyes on the settee for a bit and still haven't had breakfast whilst I know rule of thumb is within the hour of getting up. I had to guess my weight the other day when I went riding at 9 st 1lb as I don't really ever have a set weight and can be 2.2lbs off on either side it x

Just added you :) xx ahh I need to do more excercise too! Yoga is a good shout! Do you drink water? I try and aim for 2 litres a day, also watch salt intake (I am guilty for this - it can cause bloating :-( ) xxx

I don't go to class either hun. My colleague has given me a copy of her books and things and has given me lots of info. I'm on my feet alot with my job I do on average 10000 steps at work Inc walking to and from but I want to start doing some exercise to tone up aswell. Ive got Charlotte's 3 min belly blitz on dvd but struggle finding time to fit it in after my kids go to bed xxx

Thanks Tina, I weight a few stone more than that but hopefully not for long. Even my OH is doing it with me :dance: so hopefully that will help with my will power! Lol. But tomorrow is D Day! :cheer:

Last edited:
10st 7 I weigh today. Annoyed at myself, I feel so heavy! I was 11st 5 last July so least I'm not that now, although I think that came off with stress cos I haven't tried to lose weight in about a year :shock:. Really want to lose 8lb for going away the end of June. I've had a few chocolates here and there though so i need to be really strict with myself! Hoping to lose 3lb for next week! Xx

Last edited:
Hey girls
I'm starting Evante diet on Wednesday so will be on here more often

Leah don't be hard on yourself hun, you havr done so well sending you big hugs :)

xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble (mainly psychological!) shifting the last few pounds, can I join?

Current weight: 9 st

Pre-pregnancy I'd have been happy with this weight but my shape has changed considerably and I feel like I have a big spare tyre around my middle. Tape measurements confirm that this is not just my imagination!

Main problem is I keep snacking unhealthily. I think if I manage to cut out the snacks, the weight will come off, as looking after energetic toddler & housework keeps me physically occupied.

I'm hoping to buy some food weighing scales this week, then I can measure up portions properly!

Last edited:
I've found not buying chocolate helpful. Ive just been buying fruit and yoghurt to snack on instead as if it's in the house I will eat it

Morning girls
This thread has gone quiet

Caseysmummy I an a chocoholic and a carboholic
I bought some cherry scones yesterday afternoon have eaten 3 already with lots of Lurpack :(

I start Evante tomorrow and ive oder ed a variety of shakes soups, bars and meals so o can try them all and see what I like
I'm determined to shift 2-3 stone before September when I'm going to start TTC again

How's everyone else doing?

xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I drink plenty of water and I just got hooked on the tea again. That is herbal tea, like the detox tea is even drinkable with very little honey (I drink herb tea with honey instead of sugar)

My culprit is coke tho, try to not get it too much and just buy fizzy water when I feel like having a bottle of something!

I sacked the yoga off as the screen was right from me and turning my head was defeating the purpose doing it lol and now my dog chewed up my yoga mat last night !!

Ill have to buy a new one and keep it out of reach from both child and dog!!

I've been eating alright for the last two weeks and drinking my tea and my bloat has gone down so so much it's ridiculous, I just need to find another meal as I'm missing a meal a day which causes me to snack bits as much as I'm against shakes and smoothies as a replacement I might just have to until I've found replacement food or just a better dividing of my meals throughout the day. I tend to not eat breakfast until this time and even when I get up at 8-9 that is too late and then I easily leave the next meal until tea time with just bits to nibble on in between and all that mess stops me from moving more cause it leeches energy so so quickly!

How's Charlottes belly blitz, I love that girl

Clover tell us more about the evante diet ?

Hi JD
I am thinking about what sort of exercise to try, I'm away next week on a caravan site with a free swimming pool so I'm going to swim and Sauna then, but also thinking about Yoga

The Evante is a Very Low Calorie Diet, and puts your body in Ketosis so burns fat without feeling hungry apparently, it consists of meal replacement packs (shakes, meals, porridge, pankakes) and Bars, some of the meals look ok (Chilli and Spag bol) but I'm sure they aren't that appetising
I lost 4 stone on Lighterlife in 2009 as it was very similar but not as much choice when I did it, only shakes and Bars
the rules are no milk but you can drink herbal tea, coffee and some Diet drinks eg Coke Zero
it is really cheap as I've only paid £75 for over a months supply and that's less than £20 per week wheras Lighter life is about £60 a week

I will let you know!!!! it may be vile but since Ive bought it all I'm going to give it a good go

xxxx

Can i join pleaseeee :)

I need to lose 55 lbs to get in the middle of my healthy bmi :shock: I don't know how this even happened, when did I get fat!? Aha.

Is anyone using my fitness pal? Xx

I don't know how will I do it but I shifting that stone. Will start with drinking 8 glasses (large) of water every day. Had 5 today already x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I think if you stick to it and then continue to eat healthy it should deffo give you a kick start! I only need one shake a day or something (I found most have sucrolose in them these days and I find that disgusting!) to get me into a better routine eating at least three meals to keep me nourished and have enough energy to bump up exercise. I do walk a lot, it's just lessening my sugar intake, excess sugar converts into fat too which is the problem I see with myself and I need more long term releasing sugars than short term if that makes sense. I don't use my fitness pall, I do use various apps for exercise examples. I also took parts out of a video in my previous attempts but after three weeks I tend to crash which I why I need to get more energy through healthy food!

I did see the podiatrist the other day and I happen to have gone horse riding not long before and I happened to mention still being sore from that and she pointed out that stretching is very important! Before I read this article that resting after exercise and giving the body chance to heal post exercise is also very important, I suppose it's to prevent injury and crashing after three weeks !

I'm drinking 4 liters a day, is this too much? I bought a 1 liter bottle and fill it up 3 times a day... then i have all my teas as well (red raspberry, green, peppermint, and lemon all day ginger). I've been getting headaches last couple days dunno if it's excessive water or cutting out the bad stuff? Xx

Charlotte's belly blitz is so good but so hard! I'm planning on doing an hour tonight once my lg finally gives I'm to sleep! I've been naughty the past 2 days and ate over my syns I say a 2 days I mean since Friday night! I've been sticking to my meals just eating more snacks than I should... whoops. Shopping day tomorrow so got to meal plan tonight. Ive been good today so far I've had 2 alpen light bars for breakfast, lean bacon eggs,mushrooms and beans fir lunch and diet cola chichen with oven chips but did them in my air fryer so only 7 syns for 200g. And a couple of muller light yoghurt for snacks and oranges. Starting a fresh from today I think. Planning on Spaghetti bolognese, pulled pork and a curry for meals this week. Thinking positive xxx

I will join this thread once my baby is out which should be a couple of weeks. So far iv put on almost two stone but I wanted to lose weight before I got pregnant but I didn't as I got pregnant straight away. Ideally I'd love to lose at least 5 stone which is a crazy amount. No I sea how I will do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back