PF Slimmers Club

Hi Ruby, Glitter and Toni :)
It's nice that there are a few of us losing weight
I've lost 11lb in a week
From 13,1 to 12,7 which is really amazing but I think it's water weight, really struggling with this diet, ive cheated and had extra food and drink today

How's everyone doing?

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I went to the Gym today and got my Daughter to take a photo of me, I feel so fat!!!
I have set it as my screen saver so it gives me an incentive to lose weight

2b5df06b8fc4bb88a3a116ad0d557afa.jpg

xxxx

Gail, I saw your post on fitness pal but can't comment on it, stupid thing. It gives you motivation though!! I keep meaning to put a pic of me on my bedroom mirror so I can see it everyday! I like your idea though, might steal it lol x

Last edited:
I'm due on today so can't see this week going well, am bloated as hell!

Hey PB
That's strange I will look at my settings to see if it's me that's stopping you comment, cam you comment on anyone else's posts?

Feeling ok today, I think im Ovulating for the first time since my loss although I think it may be just stomach ache from the diet lol
Not TTC so not thinking about it too much
I want to lose the weigh before I get pregnant although I would be so incredibly happy if it happened sooner of course

PB would you continue your diet if you got a Bfp? ?

xxxxxx

Well done on your weight loss to date, Clover! that's pretty amazing going.

No clover, won't let me do anything... I read that they're having problems and trying to fix it... so i am cheering you on, jus can't tell you unless it's on here lol

No,,I'd eat healthier but I'd consume at least my normal 2000 calories per day xx

Last edited:
Hi lovelies!

Sorry I haven't been posting. It was my anniversary at the weekend and we went away for the night and I just tried to relax and not think about babies and dieting etc!

Back to healthy eating yesterday and today. And today I started the insanity work out. My wee legs were shaking after it! Going to weigh myself on Saturday morning when I get to work. I'm hoping I've lost a bit. Holiday is 3 weeks on Sunday and I'm feeling the pressure!

Gail you don't look your weight at all. Well done on the 11lb loss, you done so well before I know you will again! I think pictures are a fab idea, think I might try post one too!xx

Being naughty tonight, feel really shitty. Having a glass's of wine, and pizza, then brownies with ice cream xx

Just enjoy it then get back on it tomorrow hun xx

Ive had a terrible few days. Chocolate (big bag of maltesers!), crisps, chocolate eclairs. So disappointed. My problem is is that I have no willpower, and if I have an inch I'll take a blooming mile. Hoping to get back on track today and have a small loss by Sunday. I might even go spfor a swim to make me feel better tonight.

Dunno if this is helpful, but one thing I say to myself is: you don't put on weight when you eat the food, you put on weight when you're in the shop and you've decided to buy the food.

One technique I heard of also is that you give yourself a hunger rating on a scale from 0 - 10, and if it's less than 7 then you hold out.

Another technique is to do something else instead to occupy your time, such as painting your nails.

I'm curious - to the people on the extreme calorie-restriction diets, how long do you plan on doing them & what do you plan to do once you come off the diets?

Toni - hope you got to go for your swim :) I know how hard it can be to write-off a chocolate binge and not continue. They say that you only have so much willpower per day, so if you've had a hard day that might not help at all with the diet. So be kind to yourself over a slip up :) xxx

I wish I'd seen this yesterday tinsel. The chocolate cravings I was having were awful. I started picking at everything so I had a tangerine but it didn't cut it. In the end I made myself a hot chocolate with almond milk just to try and curb the cravings. I'm hoping they start to die down as the days go on!

Keeping myself busy is another good idea. That definitely rings true, I was bored yesterday and that's when the worst cravings started!

Hope you're all doing well girls xx

Hi Girls
Sorry I'm away and my Internet rubbish
Well I've tried so hard this week to be good but ive come off the restricted diet , ive cheated quite a bit but also been good by eating salads and yesterday we went to Bridlington and I resisted fish and chips!!! I had 3 chips and some mushy peas but then couldn't resist a coconut ice cream lol and a bar of chocolate last night :rolleyes:

I have been going swimming every morning and done 30-45 minutes of lengths so I feel good about that. ...oh and I've had a few G&T's as I'm on holiday hehe
Next week I'm back home so ill try harder

How's everyone doing? :)

Leah insanity workout looks so good!! Is it really hard to do? My hubby wants to buy it but I said it looks too hard

xxxxxx

Good for you resisting Gail. You definitely need to allow yourself the odd treat otherwise if you're like me, end up full on cheating!

I'm currently working day 1 of 5 out of 6 shifts so trying to be super good. I prepared all my soups and salads etc yesterday so I had no excuse!

Insanity is really hard but you'd manage. The first one you do is like a test and you do it every 2 weeks to see your progress. I was on Sony after this but it gets easier. I had to modify some of the exercises cos they were too hard for unfit me lol. Like press up jumping jacks I just done simple press ups. Download it and give it a try!

Hope everyone else is doing okay xx

Last edited:
Well done Mrs S! And quite frankly, simple press ups are impressive enough as they are! :D

I've not eaten well today as I had visitors who brought round a massive pack of cinnamon rolls and let's say they were very more-ish! (I offered to open them with her there, but she said to save them all for me). Debating whether to skip dinner or not - am feeling quite unwell so could do without the hassle of cooking.

I've been getting positive feedback on my (slimmed down) appearance but I'm actually a physical wreck, and the weight loss is down to being pushed past the point of physical exhaustion too many times. I definitely advocate losing weight in a healthy way to those earlier in their slimming journey, being perma-ill totally sucks! x

Last edited:
Wow 11lb in a week is crazy! Well done you for resisting fish & chips and doing lots of swimming. I really struggle with exercising at the minute with having my two little ones, by the time they're both in bed I'm absolutely shattered & just want to sit & eat choccy watching love island! I used to love jillian Michaels though, her 'banish fat, boost metabolism' is still my fave exercise dvd.
Went back to sw group after two weeks holiday, lost a pound so pretty chuffed with that. Got my club 10 certificate & have now lost a nice round 20lb which is good :) bought a 12 week countdown & am going to see if I can get another stone off in that time to get to target. Dunno how this week will go though as we went out wed night and I ate a hugeee pizza, shared chips with hubby & then had lemon tart for pud! I'd forgotten how good pudding tastes :lol: we do have to allow ourselves the odd fall off the wagon though or we wouldn't be human.
Keep at it ladies, we will get there! Xx

Well done glitter. 20 lbs is fantastic! You must be feeling the difference from that.

The scales crept a tiny bit lower today at lunchtime, not quite a lb but in the right direction. I am forcing food down myself today & feeling sorry for myself as I have a viral chest infection (bronchitis) and keep coughing up phlegm. It's horrible!

Good luck to everyone for the next week. X

Hope I'm not spamming this thread! :) I did a weigh in today and have lost a little bit more - down 2.5 lbs from when I first joined this thread, now 1.5 lbs away from current goal weight! (Down 39 lbs from peak pregnancy weight)

To people who like eating sweet-tasting things but don't want the calorie hit, here's a suggestion: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bear-Paws-Dino-20-Pack/dp/B00GAXBQ1I - these baby snacks are quite yummy and only 50 kcal per packet.

Hey girls
Well as ve weighed myself this morning and I'm another 3lbs down
So a stone in 2 weeks
53215690c7ef24ffaac2079fa05c2687.jpg

I took a picture in my uniform 2 weeks ago and ive taken one today just because it felt much looser

Hoes everyone doing today?
I'm back on the strict diet today, really hoping to get another stone off before going away in August

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back