PF Slimmers Club

Blueclass - I've herd that breast feeding helps you lose weight (got this from my mother lol) so I have no idea how true it is, worth looking into to though xx

I'm 9 stone 3lbs weighed before more than I have in the past years so it needs to go back down a little.

I've done well today with a filled omelet, failed on my smoothie because I i figured I really don't like raspberries because of the bits that come of it and the banana flavour was too overwhelming despite throwing in nearly a hole box of strawberries! My son did have some and I forced myself some sips because I also put some flax seed in (for omega 3, I don't eat fish nevermind fatty fish)

And had some Cajun pasta out of a box, that's like my low fat sin...

You can drink too much water 2 litres if you're drinking other things beside it is more than enough.

Can I just point out that in light foods such as yoghurts there is more sugar in there than fat, where fat keeps you nourished coming from the food excess sugar converts into fat too but not the one that keeps you nourished.

Please steer clear of the artificial sweeteners, not all of them but some signal the brain to produce glucose but there is nothing to absorb. They're also finding that drinking diet varieties triggers to eat more (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0795gg5)

Blueclass - I've herd that breast feeding helps you lose weight (got this from my mother lol) so I have no idea how true it is, worth looking into to though xx

I to have heard this mw said up to 500 cal a day but she said you need to eat more as your body needs it to help produce milk. Il have to try and eat healthy

Hey ladies. Been lurking, but I'm in for this one!! Ttc but would like to loose till I do, need to loose about 20lbs in total. I know what I weighed Monday so will weigh Friday!!

Bf also helps your uterus contract after birth so it shrinks down quicker, it's the hormones so your belly flattens a little quicker

V

I had a lovely tea tonight. I bought a slimming workd ready meal as I knew I would be home late. It was a paella one and it was delicious. It's got the recipe on the pack so will try to make it myself next week. Xxx

Morning Girlies
well Day 1 of my Diet, had a delicious Vanilla shake this morning (surprisingly nice) a Green Tea and a bottle of water

for Lunch I'm having either a Coconut shake or a Toffee, Nut and Raisin bar
I will see how I feel,
drinking Green Ta and water but I am allowed Coffee and other teas as long as I have no milk
in a few days I will be in ketosis and hopefully won't feel hungry

Caseysmum that meal sounds yummy, I haven't bought 'slimming' ready meals before, so once I'm off this diet I will try them

Hey Victoria, nice to see you here, I'm a TTCer but having a break till September,

I breastfed after having my little boy (till he was 3) it did help me lose weight I lost 4 stone quite easily combined with healthy eating :)

Good luck Blueclass, I can't wait to see an update when your baby arrives

xxxxx

I've been good today! I've kept well within my syns so far. Ive only had 4.5 out of 15. I had 2 alpen light bars and melon and Strawberry for breakfast. I had a naked noodle pot for lunch and then cajun chicken pasta for tea and for snacks I've had 3 oranges and 3 snow rolls at 1.5 syns each. Feel much better fir sticking within my plan. I'm going to join slimming workd properly tomorrow so I can get all the book and speak to a consultant. The thing I like about it so much is it feel like it's reaching me to cook properly. I would always use jar sauces to make food but now I make them myself. After living off tau ways for almost a year I'm starting to feel healthier. My ibs isn't playing up so much and I've got much more energy xxx

Hi everyone

My diet has been up the spout this week, for no good reason other than me not wanting to be at work & binge eating junk food.

I've decided I want to go through with egg freezing treatment so I need to get super healthy for that. There's my new motivation!

xx

Morning Girls

Tinslecat, thats a really good motivation hun, its just so stressful TTC that Dieting often goes out of the window doesn't it, but we can do this!!!!!

Caseysmum well done, the food your eating sounds really healthy and yummy

well I treated myself to some new scales yesterday and weighed myself, my starting weight is 13 stone 2lb I started the diet yesterday so I will weigh in next week, I'm away till next Sunday so it will be a sunday weigh in for me
I'm struggling with the Diet today, I tried the Porridge mix and it was disgusting, so just had a Shake, drank 2 cups of Green tea, 1 peppermint and a bottle of water, got a really bad headache,
got a Bar for lunch yum :(

xxxx

Well friday, weigh in day and down 5lbs. So for no motivation i think it went rather well �� xx

Well done Angel! !!!! 5 lb is brilliant
I only started yesterday so no weigh in for me :)

Where is everyone else?

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Wow well done Angel! 5lb is fab!! I lost 2lb so happy with that! Xxx

Not weighted myself this morn, but I've lost 9lbs in total. :) (i think it's mainly water weight atm tho) xx

Hello, can I join in too ?

I'm TTC and have over the past year, put on around a stone...I'm relatively active, and I wear a fit bit and log everything on my fitness pal.
Exercise wise, I love walking, and when I have the energy, I like doing Insanity, T25 - quite energetic stuff!

However, working shifts means I struggle to fit it all in and I'm trying to focus more on my diet - I have just downloaded Lean in 15, and it's got some great recipies in it - off shopping tomorrow to stock up!

Oh, current weight is 11st....my ideal weight is around 10. My current weight also puts my bmi in the overweight category - boo
X

Hello, can I join in too ?

I'm TTC and have over the past year, put on around a stone...I'm relatively active, and I wear a fit bit and log everything on my fitness pal.
Exercise wise, I love walking, and when I have the energy, I like doing Insanity, T25 - quite energetic stuff!

However, working shifts means I struggle to fit it all in and I'm trying to focus more on my diet - I have just downloaded Lean in 15, and it's got some great recipies in it - off shopping tomorrow to stock up!

Oh, current weight is 11st....my ideal weight is around 10. My current weight also puts my bmi in the overweight category - boo
X

Thanks ladies :) Tina that's good! I think I lose more as I have a lot to lose so its not really that good but hey I just need to keep going. :)

Hi Lea the lean in 15 is great for recipe ideas. and for working shifts the best advice I have give is prep, prep, prep. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail is what I was old and it has helped me massively :) xx

Hi ladies, please can I join too? I joined slimming world in March and so far have lost 19lb, taking me to 12lb 9 (I am tall though lol)
I have just been on holiday for 2 weeks though so haven't been great, although in my 2nd week I did my best to be good! I go to group on Tuesday so will see how I get on. Slimming work is a fab plan, although I do struggle with what to have for lunch as I can't have cereal & a sandwich! X

This is a brilliant idea! Please could I join? I had my baby 3 months ago & am breastfeeding exclusively but my mother in law's pronouncement that the extra weight would just fall off is turning out not to be true :-( I weigh 13 st 13. I know I can't diet as such while BF but perhaps you can all keep reminding me that the chocolate/ cake / cheese I eat when I feel tired or down is going to make me feel much worse in the end...
Feeling excited!!! Really hope I can look nice in my summer clothes soon!

Can I join too? I have recently gone back to slimming world after losing 23lb last year and putting it all back on. I have about 4/5 stone to lose. I'd really like to lose 1 stone by the middle of July for a wedding but I'm really useless at weight loss :( I have little self control and the evenings are worse when I just want to binge on chocolate. I weigh myself on Sunday, so I lost 2lb last week taking me to 17st 1 and size 16 in clothes (I'm tall at nearly 6ft). We are having chicken and salad for lunch, with curry tonight for tea.

I have brought a weekly planner so i did a dinner plan for last week and I'm so pleased with how it went. Shopping was so much easier as I knew clearly what I needed for when, and I could change the meals around if I didn't fancy what I'd planned that night, with no temptation to go for a takeaway.

So ladies, give me a big kick up the bum!

I visited my parents this weekend and asked my mum not to cook my usual favourite rhubarb crumble & just have healthy food. Well she obliged (she's a great cook) and my rubbish week has been turned around as I am down 1 lb - hooray. I don't think there's any more chocolate in my house and I don't intend to buy any more.

Clover - yay for new scales :) your diet sounds very tough! how long do you plan on going with this meal plan?

Good luck new joiners - let's get fit for summer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back