PF Slimmers Club

Glad you are feeling better tinselcat. Stress eating is totally understandable, think sometimes you just have to give yourself a break.
Lost 2.5lb at weigh in this morning, hurrah, so just 3lb to go till my 2 stone off!
I have been exercising to lose the fat rolls, although I have somehow injured both my ankles & am struggling to get downstairs at the min so think I might have to lay off it for a few days. Not good when I really want to shift this 3lb!
Hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

Weight is not reliable to measure fat on the belly. It's usually excess sugar/carbs. I had a habit of having carby breakfasts like pasta and stuff like that now I've been having my fruit smoothie for over a month. At the most I lost a kilogram (pack of sugar) but compared to the last time where I easily managed to shed off a stone. My belly is now flattening back up, the bloat is gone and I can notice a massive difference in how my belly looks and I haven't lost the same weight as before. Last year I had a moment after exercise that I weighed 53. I'm now at 59,5 which I have been more often as a stable weight post birth but I now look slimmer than I did last year with lesser weight!

I actually tried more new fruits, I'm often adding cherries to make it look pink and it's slightly more textured than strawberry but not as seedy as raspberry or currants. Last week I spotted a pimento melon which was meant to have a pear/appley taste but I found it made my smoothie taste like banana! I hate banana flavour lol!! I've bought some yellow flesh peaches and white flesh nectarines and some prunes to try next. I do stick with some basics I know I like strawberries,mango, pineapple and peach to make sure it has a flavour that I like!

I wish I took a before pic to show the difference but I hated my bloated tum so much that I have trouble finding one.
2490542e995d1d7c3ebaf4cb65388f4a.jpg

So here's a picture of a mixed smoothie I made bottom is ice cubes, strawberries and cherries with a drop of pineapple juice to get it to blend. Yellow is peach, mango with ground almonds and yoghurt

Another amazing-looking smoothie there! Yum!

So I am hoping to undergo egg freezing in a month so I am stopping trying to lose weight for the time being. You need to have belly fat to put the needles in and the first time I did injections with low body fat it was quite painful.

Am gonna have to radically improve my diet in the next few weeks to make a success of this - eek!

Best wishes to all those ladies who are still trying to lose weight. xx

This is a fantastic idea! Wish yous all the best, i might be back here cone November!

Today I had overnight oats for break love it! (Just oats, almond milk, chia seeds, macs and blueberries) then homemade slimming world pea soup - so easy to make of anyone wants recipe! Then I had chicken, cous cous and salad for tea with fat free fromage Frai and some raspberries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back