PF Slimmers Club

Tina18

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Me and MrsS were talking about weight loss and she had an amazing idea of starting a weight loss group!

In this group we can motivate each other, share recipes and melt some fat!!

Sooo here it is ladies... Welcome to the "PF Slimmers Club"

I'm currently following slimming world. You don't have to following slimming world but follow something that suits your lifestyle!

** Friday will be weigh day **

All our names will be listed below and next to your name will be start weight and weight loss in pounds:-

So far there is ....

MrsS15 - 10 stone 7lb
Tina18 (me!) - 12 stone 2lb
Charlotte 9 - 10 stone 3lb
Sparklegirl
xAngelx
Clover
JD.Deedee
Caseysmummy11

So next Friday 20th May we will all share our start weights, if you don't want to share your weight that's fine and on the following Friday you can just share your weight loss and I'll add that next to your name :)

Let me know if you would like to join and I'll add you to the list :)

Xxxx

Last edited:
This is a fantastic idea! Wish yous all the best, i might be back here cone November!

Fab Tina thanks for starting this. Hopefully some more people see it!

I think (last time I checked) I was 10st 10 eek. Really want to get to 9st 13 before going on holiday!

13lb in under 6 weeks, doable? I'm going to weigh in this Friday still if that's okay xx

I will join you girls. I'm aiming to shift 11-13lbs in 4 weeks. Exciting. x

I will be weighing myself every morning for 4 weeks. I find it less stressful than once a week x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Count me in. Why am I doing this public humiliation again?!?!

Ooo yey!! Count me in �� x

Oh I've just found this eventually

As you all know I'm definitely in!!

But can't start dieting till next week as I've been signed off sick for ?? Anemia? ? Infection following D&C

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Gail, is it really infection? Hope its not. x

Done my healthy shopping today. Bought veg and fruit and chicken. I'm starting now. Will weigh myself in the morning :) X

Just take it easy then gail. Eat well but not hardcore! Lots of red meat and greens for your iron!

Charlotte we done that yesterday. Made a big pot of homemade soup too so that'll be my lunch for work. Going to make a big pot of chilli and have that with sweet potatoes for my dinner at work. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :lol: can't eat anything at the moment with this numb mouth. I've barely ate at all today! Having some more smoothie, it's quite soothing! Xx

Last edited:
I'm also going to write what I'm eating each day if others do the same for meal ideas? Xx

I really struggle with meal ideas so that's a good idea Leah :)
Recently ive been living off micro chips , crisps and biscuits :( I just can't get motivated to eat right and hubby doesn't buy much fruit and veg

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I'm taking it easy with food today in case my tooth isn't as pain free as I think!

Breakfast I've just had porridge oats with honey and berries (made with skimmed milk)

Lunch I'm having homemade lentil and veg soup!

Xx

I always have porridge for breakfast made with water not milk with cherry jam. Then I have banana.
I make my lunch at home to bring in. I usually have a sandwich with beef and rocket. Then I have some fruit kiwi or melon or strawberries. Followed by a cup of coffee. x

Ooh cherry jam with it sounds lovely. I've never tried that! I have to have gluten free porridge oats so with water its horrendously bland. Skimmed milk makes it a little bit better! That's me sorted all my meals for the next 3 days at work..

Breakfast
Same as today. Porridge oats with skimmed milk, berries and honey with a banana for after

Snack
If I have time, I have a pineapple and berry smoothie

Lunch
Homemade soup
greek yoghurt with cinnamon, nuts, pumpkin seeds and berries
Apple

Dinner
Homemade chilli with a sweet potato

I'll have a wee cup of tea and a biscuit when I get home ;) xx

Oooo hey ladies!!! Sorry for the late reply! O no Gail hope your ok xx start when your ready xx

I promise to photocopy the slimming world diet Mrs S! If anybody else wants it just pm me your email :)

Today I had overnight oats for break love it! (Just oats, almond milk, chia seeds, macs and blueberries) then homemade slimming world pea soup - so easy to make of anyone wants recipe! Then I had chicken, cous cous and salad for tea with fat free fromage Frai and some raspberries ! Xx

P.s just updated the names! Excited to weigh friday!! Xxx have a good week all!

WE CAN DO THIIIISS!!!!

Thanks for adding my names to the list. I have just sat and worked out a meal plan for next week and stuck it to my fridge with a highly unflattering pic of me lol it does give kick up the butt. I will do this.......and so will my OH as I cook his food haha! �� xx

I'm joining, I started watching what I'm eating a little more this week as my idea to gain a little weight for winter did not stop when winter was finished this year. I started with detox tea just the pukka one which seems to suppress the need to snack on sweets which is a good thing. I was fairly bloated and started having belly ache which was another reason why I wanted some herbal tea to shift the bloat and I have been eating more flatbread/wrap kind of food where OH doesn't want food or is eating something different as he almost eats chips on a daily basis. I need to start exercising more, I'm thinking of kicking it off with yoga/Pilates kind of exercise to build it up but the worst part that I need to change is my breakfast, I got up at 7 rested my eyes on the settee for a bit and still haven't had breakfast whilst I know rule of thumb is within the hour of getting up. I had to guess my weight the other day when I went riding at 9 st 1lb as I don't really ever have a set weight and can be 2.2lbs off on either side it x

Some good breakfast ideas here already. I weigh myself this morning. Shocking 10 st 3.3 lb My aim is 9 st 6 lbs. Its a long way to go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back