bit scared

MissGobby

Reaction score
got my first scan tomorrow and im petrified something is going to be wrong, one thing worrying me is i had really bad piles last week and the week before but this weekend i could go to the toilet and it didnt hurt one bit, i havent really got any symptoms anymore and not feeling as tired, although not had any pain or bleeding im petrified!!!! am i being stupid?!? x

Hi MissGobby! Good luck for the scan :cheer: You must be really excited too! It's natural to be anxious that everything is as it should be but don't worry yourself, there is no need. Around the end of the first trimester symptoms apparently subside a bit as the placenta is ready to take over hormone production at this stage, meaning our own hormones settle. No need to worry yourself.
Can't wait to hear how it goes and see a pic if you get one. Our 12 week scan is next monday, going to be a long week!!

S xx

Hello you!

Was remembering this morning that you were having a scan this week. It will be fine. It is one of the difficult things with my wife. When she is sick and tired with symptoms, I wish they would go away and leave her alone. But when there are no symptoms, we worry! It is about this time that the placenta takes over - and your symptoms should be disappearing. I am sure everything will be fine.
You are so nearly there - keep it up for just one more day. We cant wait till our scan - but still 4 weeks to go. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Sure all will be ok. I read one book that described the first trimester as each day being a Herculean effort. Sounds like you are getting to the end of it and can start to relax.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!

Miss Gobby, i can completely understand how your feeling, as i've lost ALL my symtoms, apart from feeling slightly more tired still..

You and Baby will be fine.. cant wait to see your pics huni xx enjoy it xx

Jimmer said:
Hello you!

Was remembering this morning that you were having a scan this week. It will be fine. It is one of the difficult things with my wife. When she is sick and tired with symptoms, I wish they would go away and leave her alone. But when there are no symptoms, we worry! It is about this time that the placenta takes over - and your symptoms should be disappearing. I am sure everything will be fine.
You are so nearly there - keep it up for just one more day. We cant wait till our scan - but still 4 weeks to go. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Sure all will be ok. I read one book that described the first trimester as each day being a Herculean effort. Sounds like you are getting to the end of it and can start to relax.

I wish my OH knew as much as you :)

Hope you have a lovely time at the scan tomorrow honey :hug: love n sunshine Sarah xxxx

I'm from TTC, but I was going to post a thread asking about you, cause I thought you had your scan already. Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it's completely normal to feel nervous but I'm sure everything will be fine and you are going to be sooooo excited seeing your little bean on the screen :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I can't wait to hear how it goes! :hug: :hug:

charlotteheys85 said:
I wish my OH knew as much as you :)

The only way I can remain sane is to read as much as I can! Guess that is just my way of being as involved as I can!!!

thanks girls!!!

feeling a bit more relaxed now and getting excited!!

:cheer:

It is completely normal for your symtoms to fade out around this time so don't take any notice of that. And I don't think dissappearing piles are anything to worry about, they can just come and go as they please, so make the most of pain free pooing :lol:

I'm sure everything will be fine hun, but it's natural to worry.

Can't wait to see pics and find out how far you are along for definate, sooo exciting :cheer:

Its normal to get a bit scared hun, I was petrified and couldnt wait for my 12 week scan so had to pay for one at 8 weeks :oops:
Enjoy it babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Awww, it is normal to be scared. I want to wish you lots of luck for tomorrow, I can't wait to see some pics on your return! :hug: :hug:

Definately normal to feel scared, I was more scared this time then with my first.

Good luck for tomorrow, looking forward to hearing about it :D x

Hi hun

Try not to worry and i'm sure everything is gonna be ok.
Just think, tomorrow your gonna see your LO how fab is that :cheer:

Let us know how it goes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi missgobby,

hope all is well for you tomorrow and that you can finally join me in 2nd tri.. sorry girls to drag her away!

I never moved until I had my scan at 14 weeks as I did not feel comfortable doing so before.

Have some of these and all the best again
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Kathy x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wanted to send you these as i was exactly the same before my scan!

Good luck tomorrow I'm sure it'll be fine and if all goes well i expect to see piccies!!!!! i LOVE looking at scan photo's!

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Good luck

LMP x

PS then get yourself over to 2nd Tri there's loads to look forward to in there, bigger bumps, first kicks, 20wk scans, less stress etc etc!!

thanks girls :hug:

thanks LMP :D i remember how you were too just before your scan, i suppose its natural to be scared, i just dont want anything to be wrong etc etc, dont you worry girl, the scan pic will be on here on Wednesday when i come back to work hehe!!! i will be showing it to EVERYONE

:lol: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You scan is nearly here... will be thinking of you tomorrow hun and can't wait to here how it all goes :D :hug:

Please try not to worry hun, I lost all of my symptoms at 11 weeks and everything is fine with my LO. Relax and enjoy your scan :hug: :hug:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back