bit scared

Wishing you luck for tmrw huny, most of my symptoms have disappeared now too!

X

Have a fab time........ some of us have weeks to wait :lol:

oooooo what time is your scan???

i think i was the worlds worse person on the morning of my first scan i was so scared and just wouldnt shut up in the waiting room....everyone was like :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good luckj

peanut1982 said:
Our 12 week scan is next monday, going to be a long week!!

S xx

I know what you mean, the days are dragging already, mines on the same day, cant wait :cheer:

and good luck with scan,
don't worry too much.

x

I'm exactly the same as you hun.... I've got my scan tomorrow and I'm a bit worried because my symptoms have eased up a lot especially since I had a bad bout of the runs with really bad cramps on good friday.

the only thing keeping me positive is that my tummy is definately growing. although that could be because of a macdonalds excess.... :rotfl:

Good luck for you for today....hope it all goes well and you get your proper dates, I'm sure it will be fine.

:hug:

Good Luck :hug:

I told the sonographer at my first scan that I didn't think I was actually pregnant- she gave me a very funny look! Everything was fine though- I had a healthy little baby (luckily just the one :wink: ) AND no morning sickness :dance:

xxx

Good luck for today Im sure you will be fine, its the most amazing thing seeing your little baby on that screan for first time! :hug:

Good luck :cheer:

I was a big worrier all the way through my pregnancy, I was really bad for it! :D

Oooh, good luck for your scan today, I worried so much when my 'symptoms' disappeared too.......look forward to hearing from you later :hug:

Sending you lots of hugs! I was terrified of my first scan too! Im sure everything will be fine! Its so amazing!!!

Strangeness said:
Anyone know what time it is?

No i'm not sure if she mentioned what time it was? :think:

Maybe someone else knows.

Hope its all going well MG :hug:

xxxxxxx

miss gobby, hope its all good and fun at the scan, soon u will have adue date :) hope ur not so worried now xx

Oooh, good luck! I wonder if you have had it by now? Update us soon!!!

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Now Now Miss G this waiting really isn't doing me and my bladder any good!

I cannot stay this excited for much longer. :oops: :oops:

We need news Girlie!! And Piccies :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And dates...........

Really excited please put me out of my misery soon

:hug: :hug: :hug:

LMP x

I don't think she will be on until tomorrow? Damn it, I can't take the suspense any longer, I want to see pics and find out due date etc :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back