period or pregnancy after a d & c

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Hi girls..

Well im supposed to be due on tomo according to my normal cycles, i have 35 day cycles and well i dont feel due on, my boobs dont hurt at all really, well my left one has a dull ache when i prod it but nothing really. When i found out i was pregnant last time i didn't have sore boobs at all either but i do normally when im due on like really badly, also i've posted a few times about this but im still burping, like sicky burps all the time which is another thing i noticed a week before i found out last time too.. I dont want to get my hopes up but its all i can think about....
I had my d & c on the 29th of dec and done the deed on the 5th 9th and 13th, so do you ladies think that it is possible or would i have ovulated after that??
Cant test till tomo because i got a cherri22 reading saying that i would find out in feb concieve in feb or give birth in feb... lol... stupid i know but i dont wanna risk it... haha

Hi :wave: , I think it is possible that you are pregnant again. A lot of girls get pregnant right after their loss. Fingers crossed for you :hug:
My Cheri 22 reading said January. Well, January is over and I am definitely not pregnant as I haven't had period for 85 days now and pobably have the longest ever cycle after m/c :wall:
Good luck and let us know how you get on ..

well af got me yesterday so at least i know im back on track now.. feeling very positive today..x... hope af gets you soon so you can start trying again, maybe she meant Jan 09 which would mean you would have to con in May.... fingers crossed.x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back