pregnant after 4 losses

babybump5

Reaction score
Hi,
I have had 3 m/c (all around 4-6 weeks), 1 live birth (no problems or meds at all) then another m/c in feb 2011 at 11 weeks turns out baby had stoped growing at 6weeks! I had tests done and it came back that my nk cells were VERY high, I am now with Dr Shahata's m/c clinic and I am currently 6+4 weeks pregnant according to my dates and on 40mg prednisolone, pregnacare plus, aspirin and 400mg cyclogest.
Im am due to have a scan every two weeks and had my first scan on wednesday 4th, I was told that baby is 2mm long and saw heart beat so that settled me abit but since then iv been getting aches in my abdomen they are not painfuly and last less then a min.
Has anyone else been treated by Dr Shahata for high nk cells and had a happy ending?

very worried mummy to be!

ive no advice just want to wish u all the best this time round
hope u have a healthy happy pregnancy! :dust: xx

sorry have no advice just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world i have just had my 4mc waiting to go for my tests and hope fully they can sort me out. keep us updated on how you get lots love xxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear of your loss hope they can give you some answers. Thankyou, I have everything crossed this time round just trying not to get too attacted as i saw our last baby at an 8+5week scan then m/c him/her two weeks later, am hoping to get morning sickness in a way because then i know things are progressing.
Im finding it realy hard to deal with my last loss still as my mother in law is pregnant, we both fell pregnant in november so whenever i see her i think i should be walking round with a bump too :(
Yes I will keep you posted my next scan is on the 18/4 and am hoping to see a bigger baby bean x

While I understand your worries.. you need to relax! you heard a heartbeat already, and a strong one at that! Worrying isn't going to make things better. You can call and see if you can get a sooner appt and if you come off too pushy, who cares?? Its your baby you are bound to worry! To ease your nerves, it wouldn't hurt to try to get in earlier. Just think positive thoughts. And I wish you the best in your pregnancy.

I too have high natural killer cells glad to see someone else with same problem. I've had 8 previous losses and I'm now 4w 6d with no 9 I'm seeing George Ndukwe at care nottingham I've been taking predisinolone, aspirin, cyclogest and had my first intralipid drip yesterday and I have another one in 2 weeks time

Good luck with your pregnancy

Jessica

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back