bfp after m/c

aussiestorm

Reaction score
hello all
i am probably being silly but i am so scared i will mc again.

i did a clear blue digital test last sunday and it came up bfp...i lost last pregnancy at easter this year when i was 10 weeks pg and i have doubts in my mind that i am actually pregnant again.. i am visiting doctor next week but i am scared that i wont make it past the 13 wk mark..

the m/c put me in a bad emotional state and i really dont want to go there again i am just gone 6 wks now and am hoping that baby stays this time. my bf has told me that he does not want the baby and we had a huge fight and he moved out and it devasted me totally...

well thanks for listening

tina

oh hun have loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i know it's a scary time however like i tell alot of people it's a new sperm and a new egg so it's like a new start, your boyfriend is probaly just scared and mabe in time he might warm to the idea once your past the 12 week mark, my doctor told me that it's unlikely i'd lose again oviously they can't say it won't happen but it's unlikely, so try to be positive and enjoy your pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry for your loss at Easter :hug: :hug:
As Anna says, it is unlikely to happen twice, and it is very natural to be worried. I was terrified of another m/c until my 20 week scan. I can't say don't worry becasue I know it is impossible not to, but try to focus on the positives.
You could try your EPU for an early scan given your previous loss - I had one at 9 weeks and although I didn;t stop worrying, it did help reassure me.

Sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: It is hard not to worry but please try not too, i have had 2 losses this year and have been an emotional wreck, im pregnant again and have made it past 12 weeks and im begining to feel more positive. I had scans at 5/6wks, 8wks, 9wks and my dating scan at 11wks which helped me through. There is light at the end of the dark tunnel :hug: :hug:

yeah i know it is hard not to worry i see doc next week will talk to him about it all... last time i was bleeding the day after i did preg test and then again at 6 wks and lost baby at 10 wks. and i didnt feel preg at all last time...but this time i am feeling it cause i am so sick all the time and its hard for me to keep food down....is it normal for me to feel thirsty all the time? its like i not drinking enough and i no i am??

thank you all i know it seems silly but your wishes help me alot and i know i not the only one to go through m/c

as for the b.f well i suppose he is in shock and well if he dont come around to preg i will do it myself ....

well i have had a talk to the b/f and he admitted to me tonight that he is scared that i will m/c again cause it hurt him so much last time . i am hoping that the doctor on thursday will send me for a early scan but i dont know wat to say to the doc to get him to send me for scan. i think once b/f will see baby and hopefully heart beat he will have some hope . .. any advice on wat to ask the doc would be helpfull i know you all have your own worries and i hope your all doing fine as well

thanks
tina

hiya hun, well i'm not sure what to say to the doc sorry, mabe express your fears etc... hope it goes well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: also there is a section for dads on here mabe your bf might find it helpfull to express her fears on here to other blokes? :hug:

Hun its only natural that you have these fears :hug: and they wont go untill you believe in it yourself :hug: (which will come)
You will have loads of support on here :hug:

aussiestorm said:
i didnt feel preg at all last time...but this time i am feeling it cause i am so sick all the time and its hard for me to keep food down....is it normal for me to feel thirsty all the time? its like i not drinking enough and i no i am??

Congratulations on your BFP!

The fact that you are feeling sick can be a positive sign as it shows that the preg hormones are kicking in.

I think it is normal that you are feeling thirsy as your blood volume increases dramatically when you are pregnant (up to 60% I think?) so that must require your body to use more fluids I reckon.

I'm really sorry your m/c affected you and your bf so badly, I hope you can relax into this pregnancy (definately ask for an early scan) and that things work themselves out xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back