Period is supposed to be here by now?!

gscott50

Reaction score
Well girls I thought I was pregnant and I finished my pill yesterday and I'm due my period tomorrow! I have only had sharp belly pains (no period pains) an heartburn..which I never suffer from?! I have had sore boobs for the past 3 weeks that have grown and gotten darker.
Could this be a sign that this is my month?! X

Yeah, I have had pregnancy symptoms all 3 weeks and had to wait for my pill to finish naturally, as per docs orders, to then see if my period comes to then test.
Sorry if it wasn't clear lol currently trying to do two things at once!
Do you think it's likely? x

Yeah, I have had pregnancy symptoms all 3 weeks and had to wait for my pill to finish naturally, as per docs orders, to then see if my period comes to then test.
Sorry if it wasn't clear lol currently trying to do two things at once!
Do you think it's likely? x

What pill hun , my two Sil got caught on the pill one microgynon and the other cerazette x

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

It's yasmin. Have any of you heard of this pill being a common problem?
Also do you think my signs seem likely that I am?
I also had a very strange and real dream last night that I kept testing and had loads of pink positives...weird lol x

It's yasmin. Have any of you heard of this pill being a common problem?
Also do you think my signs seem likely that I am?
I also had a very strange and real dream last night that I kept testing and had loads of pink positives...weird lol x

Defiantly sounds like it hunny :) good luck hope you get the result your hoping for. Yasmin doesn't sound familiar to be but anything is possible I caught on depo in April but sadly mc in may, that's why I've ended up in ttc :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

I got caught on microgynon pill too, but unfortunately I mc'd.
Then got caught on loestrin pill, and mc'd then too :angel2:

Now Im off the pill, it seems like its not happening!! Although I realise that it will happen, Im just being impatient :clock:

I got caught on microgynon pill too, but unfortunately I mc'd.
Then got caught on loestrin pill, and mc'd then too :angel2:

Now Im off the pill, it seems like its not happening!! Although I realise that it will happen, Im just being impatient :clock:

Exactly the same for me too. Now I am off Depo its not happening, our bodies can be evil at times :hugs:

Aaw sorry to hear that, fxd for you this month :D xx

I got caught in yasmin!! I now have a two year old lol wouldn't go back on it if I didn't wanna get pregnant again!xx

Really!! Were you talking it normally or did you miss a few days?! x

No honest to god I was only 19!! Never missed one never had an illness and never was sick I was so shocked we didn't know what to do, parents went mad etc lol had to drop out of uni, honestly there is definitely a higher risk than what they say, my friend has a 5 year old from when she got caught on Yasmin, it's terrible really xx

God I didn't realise that! I'm supposed to be due on tomorrow but to be honest I have no pre period pains or anything, just weird stomach pains and pulling sensations!
What do you do for contraception now then? X

Well we are ttc #2 now just got married in June so nothing lol! But we just used condoms, couldn't handle having something that changed my body or cycles and I definitely didn't trust the pill! Iv never had a prob with condoms and it's as natural as I can get so :) they work for us! X

Aaw congratulation and fxd you manage a bfp this month!!
Yeah a part of me doesnt want to be on the pill but then again I am only 20 so I suppose ill need to be on it for a while lol. I have really weird discharge too (tmi!) and I have never had it before so Im just waiting to see if AF comes tomorrow!
Can I ask how you knew you were pregnant on the pill? What signs did you get? xx

Well I was young so honestly didn't think about it, as soon as I was late I took a test but... I remember cramps, but not the hot cramps as u have when u know ur about to bleed( sorry) more softer, for some reason I just knew I was pregnant... Can't say I had anything else but like I said I was on the pill so didn't look out for anything didn't know about ovulation or anything back then, do u want to be pg or hoping your not? X

Yeah I suppose your right. Thats what I keep having...those softer cramps but also pulling sensations in my tummy. I had a thought a couple of weeks ago that I just knew I was pregnant so I will soon see...
To be honest I dont really know what to think, my OH is going to Afghan in Oct and wont be back until April :( x

Mines going too:( but thankfully will be back in feb not April! That wouldn't be nice for you but I wouldn't mind having my own space whilst pregnant to be honest! Ill miss him like mad but there will be the easiness of having the house to myself! Lol well and my LO too, sounds awful but I'm just trying to see the good side of things! But yeh I just knew before I did a test or anything I had no question about it I just knew xx

I got caught on dianette in 1998 with my first (the precursor to the yasmin one) does same thing

I don't think any contraception is 100 percent and I was a little bit forgetful

oh i get you sounds as if it could be a possibility with all these other ladies falling too. I'm having the pink line dream too i had it last night, and as for your OH and eliviasmummy's OH i wish them a safe journey and thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back