people with older children or older babies

They look good Id feel re-assured using something like that to begin with, but Id have to face my fear at some point, otherwise Ill have her eating a sunday dinner out of a baby safe feeder at 21 :lol:

layla said:
if its in a mesh bag, how do they get the food?

or am i being thick here? lol

xx

I think they just get the juice???

whats the point in giving them food then? lol

i dont get that

xxx

It's just for when you start to wean them and you want to give them a taste I think?? They get the flavour and the texture of the food but cannot choke :D

i never bought baby foods in a jar. I simply mashed up or blended the family meals.

of course when they were just being weened i used to only blend up bland foods such as potoato or carrot but there is no need to buy those pre canned foods. Using the foods we eat is a lot easier and cheaper and tastier for them too. Just don't use any salt when cooking. :)

I guess it teaches baby to chew maybe?

Sarah just remember the rule smaller than a pea or bigger than a paper clip and B should be fine.

A baby died in nursey by my mums the other week apparently it choked on apple :shock:

Manda said:
A baby died in nursey by my mums the other week apparently it choked on apple :shock:

Wasn't the baby left unsupervised?

Haven't got a clue my mum told me on the phone the other day

layla said:
whats the point in giving them food then? lol

i dont get that

xxx

it teaches them how to chew, they get more than the juice, they chew till the apple or banana or whatever is in small enough pieces (like mush) to get through the holes.

i was wondering the same thing sarah. i just give him whatever lol. i'll try him with bread and stuff today lol
luv b xxx

gave B some otast yesturday and he loved it lol

i heard bout that baby scared me stiff sending B to nursery also the child that drowned

The nursery where the apple incident had happened had been subject to allegations of neglaect by staff members. Not all nurseries are like that, if you do want to leave B in a nursery as other mums or your HV for recommendations. You can pop in and see how they run etc. There are some bad nurseries but they are mainly fantastic and care for your child very well. Its a case of checking them out.

yeah before B started nursery i asked a few mums n the HV and they all sed it was the best in colchester

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back