Pain when bending

Happybunny

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone else gets this...

Whenever I bend down to get something, as I come back up I get a sharp shooting pain in my lady bits. I also get it when I put my leg up on the side of the bath and lean over to dry my legs after a shower. I can ease the pain by coming back up slowly, but I feel about 80 with the huffing and puffing and groaning!! :shock:

I could bend at the knees, but my balance is off and 9/10 times I land on my arse, then I need a crane to get up :rotfl:

i dont bend anymore dont even think i could if i tried lol if i drop it on the floor it stays there till hubby gets home!!!
manda xx

Happybunny said:
I could bend at the knees, but my balance is off and 9/10 times I land on my arse, then I need a crane to get up :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

On a serious note, I sometimes get sharp pains, and yes also have trouble bending... its all part and parcel of pregnancy. I asked the midwife yesterday, if its normal just to get all these aches and pains... and she said that it is...

:)
x

when I try and bend it feels like my chest and stomach are going to explode. I actually start making wheezing noises!

hello
i get pains when bending down too,
i kind of have to bend my legs, I use the hoover on the kitchen floor now as can't sweep or use dust pan and brush
x

it hurts my bump when i bend but not any other bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back