sharp pain.

aliciabubba

Reaction score
hi girls, has any of you experienced a sharp pain in their vagina? I got up to go to the toilet last night and had a really sharp shooting pain in that area but went away quite quickly. Hope its nothing to worry about!

On my last visit my midwife at 38 weeks she told me to expect some of these pains as the head starts to drop and engage. A sharp pain that takes your breath away but goes away really quickly is how she descibed it. Hope that helps.

I've had this too, although I have had it before when I wasn't pregnant a few times so I just assumed it wasn't related xx

Yes I've started to have this (mainly in evenings!), it really is an odd feeling having something poking around from the inside. Good to read it's probably the head as I have a baby that moves a lot - leaving the birth a bit up in the air at the mo!

I've had this a lot too - think it's baby getting lower and into position. Xx

I've had this too and more so now he he's 3/5 engaged.

bub must of shifted down there last nyt lol, i cant feel he/she kicking on my sides anymore, but i can only feel he/she kicking internally, does anyone get that? kicking internally? i cant feel the kicks if i put my hand to my bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back