Frustrated

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Ok I'm fed up. I can't bend down now at all (well I could but it hurts and I need to lean on something to get back up). Was so frustrated putting my boots on earlier, huffing and puffing about but determined i was going to do it without help!

The scary thing is though, this baby probably is going to gain another 2 and a half pounds yet! That weight is gonna kill me!

I sooooooo want to have baby now Christmas is over I feel your frustration pp come on babies xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haha, I know the feeling hun.
I was on the phone to my Mum this morning, and she was like "Are you alright? You sound like you've run a marathon!"
I was only putting on my shoes! :rofl:

I practically need an oxygen tank to get up the stairs these days, and it takes me about 3 weeks to pick something up.
As for having a bath - HAHA! It takes me forever just to wash my hair, and I can't reach my legs/foof to shave them!

BUT every little bit of cooking time that baby gets is totally worth all the huffing and puffing :love:

AGREE!! I'm SOOOO ready for this baby to come now, my backs been killing for weeks, i have constant pins and needles in my fingers and im bored to death of period pain, getting out of breath walking upstairs and trying to put shoes on one handed and at a proper odd angle trying to avoid bump!

Come on mini me, it's time to come meet mommy and daddy now, you listening?!!

U n me both luv. It take me 5 mins to put on my shoes, I need help Gettin in n out the bath n bed. It's more than frustrating

I was gonna start a thread saying exactly the same thing. It's the morning shoe challenge! Even worse if you have heart burn or a full belly. I asked my hubby to take my socks off last night coz I had a full belly and he looked at me as if I was the laziest cow on the planet, he reluctantly took them off and layer said you manage to get them on ok I just think you're being lazy! You can image my response!

I was gonna start a thread saying exactly the same thing. It's the morning shoe challenge! Even worse if you have heart burn or a full belly. I asked my hubby to take my socks off last night coz I had a full belly and he looked at me as if I was the laziest cow on the planet, he reluctantly took them off and layer said you manage to get them on ok I just think you're being lazy! You can image my response!

Is he having a laugh? I'd love for hubby to say that to me.....I'd tear him a new arse n then some lol

Lol lea!! Men will just never fully understand stumpy!

Im sooo fed up beyond belief too, Im able to bath n everything ok im just in so much pain all the time im fed up of it I keep breaking down crying. I cant sleep for the pain. Its all where baby is moving but he's going barmy recently n I cant cope with it ive really had enough. x

I just want this week out the way then baby can come :) Am still working so I expect the fed up aspect will come next week.
Am not doing too bad actually trimmed myself yesterday can still tie my shoe laces(ok have to bring my foot up and tie to the side but hey) and can get up and down not to bad either. My only problem is the bath but then I hate em can't relax in them at all (a bit claustrophobic and yes I know how daft that sounds) so I go for a shower or kneel in the bath if I really have to use one as I'm not comfy getting in or out and asking others for help with it.

My bath is tiiiiny, it makes me feel like a right hippo, but we haven't had a shower put in yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back