over the top nesting!

violet-glow

Reaction score
Ello my fellow preggas ladies :D

OH hasnt been in all day (been at work) and since I woke up ive had this overwhelming eurge to paint :? ...but we have only just really painted the house a few months ago. Anyway my living room is now red and black :shock: :shock: It looks good, but im just wondering if I did the right thing by painting it :doh: ...not looking forward to OH coming home and finding out what ive done. Hoping he wont notice lol :lol:

Anyone else been randomly painting or cleaning? lol

xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That is so funny! Hope your OH likes it.

I have definitely been more into cleaning lately and getting very irate with poor dh if he leaves anything lying around............ :D

I have spent the whole day finishing the nursery off :D

If it stays still for too long then I polish it, even the dog is scared :oops:

lol ....im glad im not the only one. OH came home, said he likes it. Thats good because im not painting over it. Going to stick to tidying up in future :D

I did some over-nesting Saturday night and ended up in the hospital Sunday morning. For some reason I had loads of energy Saturday night and I started cleaning the whole house like a maniac. When I went to bed I could hardly breathe, and by 6 a.m. I was completely out of oxygen in my lungs. The pain in my chest was unbearable, plus I was dizzy and couldnt stop shaking.

Ambulance came and took me to A&E. Doctor said iron in my blood was low and that I am aneamic. Always have been, but didn't think I needed extra vitamins. Should have known better, so tomorrow I get some iron tablets from my doctor.

Cant over do it anymore. My first pregnancy was cake, but that was over 12 years ago. Guess I am getting old, this pregnancy has been competely different and rough.

Overly excited for the baby's arrival!

ive been terrible for a few weeks now. its actually got me down at one stage coz i cannot bare the house to be a mess. Im forever hoovering :think: and cleaning the kitchen sink.
Yesterday i wanted to paint thel iving room too.

I am so glad its just not me.
Hubby goes back to work on friday nd he can't wait!! I'm driving him mad. I'm trying to get everything tidy and clean. If he's sitting in the living room it makes it look messy!!! and if I ask him to do a job for me I dont think hes grasped the fact that I mean NOW not 3 days later!!!! we're only going to get worse over the next few weeks!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back