nesting

cassi

Reaction score
I have gone from been lazy and hardly cleaning a thing, to cleaning every day!!! i just did all the windows, vacummed the whole house, scrubbed the whole bathroom i even did the floor on my hands and knees! and i even vacummed the bed sheet and sofa (cats) I put the breathing monitor in the crib and put the sheets that came today on it...did the kitchen washed up and did some clothes washing...dusted and cleaned away a load of clutter from the bedroom....and ive been cleaning the living room every day for the past 2 weeks...

so i take it this is nesting...im abit annoyed my cat didnt do this when she was pg! :shakehead:

Now all that needs doing is the hall needs another coat of paint and the living room needs the plaster sanded down and for that to be painted...a few more bits and bobs for Alan to put away and everything is done...

sooo Jakob you can come along now :D :pray:

Awwww you busy bee you really have got the nesting bug!!!!!!

I need a good clear out hopefully il get the instinct later on cos im such a lazy sod :rotfl:

could be a sign cassi! :cheer: :cheer:

im afraid ive been nesting for weeks though :( have had to have the house just so - its so boring but ive had to do it :lol:

budge said:
could be a sign cassi! :cheer: :cheer:

im afraid ive been nesting for weeks though :( have had to have the house just so - its so boring but ive had to do it :lol:

me too hun,been nesting for about a month :roll: ,it's wearing off now and i am getting lazy again :D xx

My mum and aunt have been nesting more than me! they came round last week to help me blitz my house - Clean oven, hoover behind sofa, that kinda thing.

Where as i just sat and put the babies clothes in her chest of draws :)

got the dryer coming tomorrow so will be able to finish off all the clothes cause i hate trudging them all upstairs dropping loads on the way and then having to hang them all up!

havnt vacummed behind the sofa i darnt move it il brake my back!!! il get alan to do it and clean the oven and microwave and stuff when he is on rest days :)

I wish I had the energy for that!
My kitchen has been painted and new floor down, but still waiting for breakfast bar!
Living room is like a tip and we have our sofa coming in 30 days!
Nursery needs painting, carpet cleaned, basicly everything doing!
Our room has all baby clothes in it and Lukes room has all other baby things in it!
Where do I start, I just cant be a*sed

cab'o'holic said:
I wish I had the energy for that!
My kitchen has been painted and new floor down, but still waiting for breakfast bar!
Living room is like a tip and we have our sofa coming in 30 days!
Nursery needs painting, carpet cleaned, basicly everything doing!
Our room has all baby clothes in it and Lukes room has all other baby things in it!
Where do I start, I just cant be a*sed

At 31 weeks i was at the same stage hun, nursery wasnt done, hall wasnt painted, house was a tip, garden was a jungle, nursery furniture was in flat packs,,,,kitchen and bathroom wasnt painted

I still havnt had the carpets washed....and i need to get the window cleaners to do the upstairs windows on the outside....it all comes together in the end, i hardly clean and from the beginning of my PG up untill a couple of weeks ago i couldnt be arsed, but when you start nesting you just cant stop! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back