Ovarian pregnancy

Zoe-leigh

Reaction score
Hello i'm new to this board i'm 28 was hoping someone can maybe understand or had simuliar happen to them.

I've had two normal preg with my two sons, i fell within 4 months on my first and 2 months with my 2nd all plain sailing. I decided to try for another one as my baby is now 8 after trying for 18 months i started using clearblue ovulation tests and also had bloods done to check all my levels which came back all fine. Anyway 12 DPO I got a poss test took another one came back neg then AF came, following month 11 DPO Poss test no AF more poss tests, so they sent me for a scan, i would of been 4 wks 4 days anyway there was a mass found in my right tube so they done bloods as i hadn't had any pain or bleeding to see if my hormone levels were doubling to which they was, so they re-booked me for another scan 4 days later, still no pain no spotting nothing then monday evening came sharp pain rushed to hospital scanned again to find two masses on my right tube and fluid in my pelvis !

Bloods taken again and the hormone level was normal but because of the scan results and the pain the day before they decided to go in and have a look thinking it was a ectopic. Thinking i'm gonna lose a tube scared me somewhat. Anyway after i came around i found out it was infact a Ovarian pregnancy and they could not stop the ovary from bleeding so had to take right side and tube away, the tube had it and the ovary never had much left after they tried saving it for over an hour. Anyway this was on the 30th sept i had a bleed not overly heavy tho like normal AF 7 days after i was due to ovulate which i'm sure i did as i got the surge i had spotting only after intercourse tho for 3 days in a row it wasn't happening in the day and it really wasn't anything enough to use anything it was only when we BD. AF was due yesterday no show.

Does it take a while for my body to get used to only having one ovary now? To this day i still don't 100 per cent know what fully happened nor do i know the results from the tube either.

im really sorry about whats happened to you. i dont have any experience in eptopic pregnancies, and normally i thought they happen in the fallopian tube but i have heard that in some cases it can happen in the ovary (i didnt think the sperm could swim up that far). i would expect it may take some time for ur AF's/cycles to settle down especially as uv had surgery, i know that they can take some time to settle after a miscarriage so i expect its the same after an eptopic. ive been told the majority of woman usually ovulate from the same ovary and the other one is usually dormant so i would be wondering which one it was they had to remove, however if u got the surge then thats very positive. if there were 2 masses did they say it could of been twins? i dont really have any advice but i just wanted to give u these :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back