Ectopic Pregnancy

Bumblebee

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Just thought id tell you all my story.

Im just back from the hospital today after the worst weekend of my life.

I found out i was pregnant on 2nd Febuary and started bleeding that day. Had an early scan last Monday and the doc said i had probably miscarried. They took blood tests to make sure the hormones had gone down but they had risen so they scanned me again and couldnt find anything. On Friday they scanned me again and told me it was probably an ectopic and that i would need an operation straight away. I never got to theatre until 12 hours later and they said i was very lucky as the tube had started to rupture just as they were opening me up. They removed the tube and now i have 22 clips across my abdomen. Its sore but to be honest i can cope with the pain because i can take pain killers, I just feel so sad :cry:

Thanks for listening

Bumblebee

Aw hun :hug: :hug: I am so so sorry for your loss.

hi hun, im so sorry for your loss! we are here if you need to talk! xxxx

:cry: Aw bumblebee, :hug: So sorry for your loss sweetie, the physical pain is easier to deal with than the emotional isn't it , But I promise you will start to heal and I am sure you'll have a babe in arms one day,
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

:hug: i'm so sorry for your loss :hug:
i know what its like cause i had an ectopic in sept. i had my tube removed too but i'm pregnant again so there is hope but u will need some time out so take it easy
if u wanna talk u can PM me :hug:

im so sorry youve had to go through this,icant imagine how you feel hun give yourse;ftime to heal, as was said the physical scars will heal before the emotional ones,but youll get there hun, take care and for now rest up :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back