Our beautiful Uthman 39w4dys, silently born to us on 24 June

me and my husband have just read this post together and both just cried hearing your story.

I know it's no consilation really but our thought and hugs are with you at what must be a horrible time.

:hug: :hug:

Its been 8 days since we buried him, but i miss him so much, thankyou all for your support, i pray that we start to heal, which i know will take time

This has brought tears to my so goodness knows how you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you and your family.

xxx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss x I cant even imagine the pain you must be going through.

My thoughts are with you xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, you all are in my T&P's
((((((((hugs)))))))))

oh gosh dont know what im supposed to say. im so sorry hunny. i hope you get through this, he was too good for this world. xxxxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i'm so so sorry to hear of your loss and i can't imagine what you are going through, love to you and your family.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I have been in tears reading your post. I'm so sorry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im also in tears :cry:

Im so sorry, i just dont know what to say. Thinking of you :hug:

Asma, I've been thinking lots about you - make sure you take care of yourself and take all the time you need to heal. I think you've shown great strength and courage.

All the very best, :hug: :hug:

Oh, hun! I am so so sorry! Something like this should never ever happen. Giving you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, your story has touched me. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling at the moment. You are very much in my thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am so so sorry for what you have both been through.
my thoughts are with you & your family at this tragic time. :hug:

Hun Im so so sorry,no-one deserves this... you sound like an amazingly strong woman with a great husband. All my love and best wishes at this time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back