Other peoples breast milk channel 4

emmie

Reaction score
Did anyone watch this tonight?

What did you all think to it what are your views on this.

I really dont know where i stand with this i am not sure if i would let someone else breastfeed my baby. i think i could breastfeed another baby if it needed it but i am not sure i would let someone feed my baby.

There is a thread on it in the TV section :)

i think im in shock at some parts.

I could not let anyone else feed my baby. nor do i think i could feed someone elses. its a very personal bonding experience i feel.

Expressing milk for another child i could do but atually feeding i dont think so

that lady worried me about her feeling sexual :talkhand:

mum2be? said:
i think im in shock at some parts.

I could not let anyone else feed my baby. nor do i think i could feed someone elses. its a very personal bonding experience i feel.

Expressing milk for another child i could do but atually feeding i dont think so

that lady worried me about her feeling sexual :talkhand:

aww tell me about it she was freeky i was really cringing at her, she needs reporting.

I stopped watching after a while. I could never let another woman breastfeed my baby and I would never breastfeed someone elses baby. That woman was sick saying she feels sexual when she does it, that is so wrong

:puke: :puke: :puke: i nearly puked up when they were all trying it at the end with strawberries xxxxxxxxx

Ooh dear, I taped it, while setting up the tape I caught the introduction and just couldn't bear the thought of someone else breastfeeding my daughter, to me it is a really personal bonding experience and I wouldn't want anyone else doing that with my daughter, I'm her mummy, no-one else!

I'm looking forward to watching it.

I watched it i agree with everyone, i could not watch some one else feed my child from their body. I am very interested in donating the breast milk to the neo natal wards. i am seriously going to look into it!

how weird were the best friends who had no need to feed each others kids?? fair enough a wet nurse because you are at work if thats your choice or expressed milk if you do not produce your own (gay couple in usa or adoptive parents) but when you are with your child all day why let ur friend feed aswel, thats weird to me!?!?

I completely agree. I watched it last night after taping it. i wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone else feeding my child or feeding someone elses, although I understood the woman going to Africa to help the children without mothers. Also, is there really any need to still be breastfeeding a 5 - 6 year old. I stopped feeding my daughter at 13 months and sometimes I was made to feel like that may have been perhaps too long :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back