Other pain?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Hey, I've got used to the weird abdominal pains but woke up this morning feeling like I'd done a mega intense workout! All my muscles ache, and the worst pain is in my ribs - feels like someone's put a rubber band around them and it hurts to breathe in.
Anyone else got this? I'm wondering if it's due to stress/worry/excitement, or if it's just another one of those pregnancy things no-one warns you about!
As far as I know I can't think of anything I could have done to cause it, although I'm probably lifting stuff slightly differently as I'm paranoid about using my stomach muscles! x

I had this last week. my muscles felt like I have been uncontrollably laughing for 24 hours straight! They actually hurt to touch! I think its just happened as all your insides are adjusting x

iv pulled loads of muscles by guarding my stomach ones bad habbit to get into so could be this when i had csection with my dd i ended up back in hosp a week later as id done the same thing so badly i couldnt move and they thought i had a blood clot one good nights sleep and i was right as rain i think it just another one of the joys of pregnancy

Geez I know how you feel, I woke up with that this morning aswell.. Ugh do -not- wanna get out of bed. , Even rolling over hurts lol

ohwell Daddy can wait till tomorrow to go crazy over my tummy again >.<

It's so weird that no-one tells you this stuff! And when I asked my mum, she was like 'oh I vaguely remember feeling a bit achy like that...'
It's obviously something you forget afterwards!

I too have had this. Like youve been doing loads of sit ups and it feels really heavy too. All part of adjusting I guess! xx

Tbh you forget most things afterwards except how amazing it is to finally meet your baby, the life you've nurtured for 9 months and in some weird way it was so obvious that it was them all this time! x I also had these kinds of pain early on x they've nearly all stopped now, still get ligament pains when I cough etc but that's it x

I have had this too its crazy what the body is doing at the moment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back