Been having pain all day :(

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I have been having a really weird pain/ache today.
Its just under my ribs and is worse when I move, its not like a really horrible 'pain' its more like a painful ache if that makes sence, almost like something rubbing under my rib :confused:?
Iv had it all day and when Im sat down it seem to go but when I get up and walk around it comes back.
I keep having a very heavy feeling in my pelvis area, I get thi swhen Im about to start my period each month.
Iv had no bleeding and no really bad pain just this.
I think I have thrush atm though so maybe it has sometyhing to do with this? :confused:
Im think Im 10 1/2 weeks (will say on my ticker as I forgot).

Last edited:
Ahh that's not nice at all, I've had bad back and similar aching pains in my sides and abdomen, midwife said it was ligaments moving, and when I studied anatomy on my course, your stomach muscles separate to make room and they start just under your ribs, I just put it down to that to be honest, call your midwife if you're not sure though x
I'm the same, 10 weeks ish! :) keep updated, would be nice to have a preg buddy hehe x

Ive been in pain all day too. Groin, back and stomach area has been aching and stabbing.....im just taking it as stretching. That being said you cant help but worry a little.

I had pain in my back and pelvis area all day yesterday it was pretty bad at times. I fact I had a few tears as I was convinced something was wrong. I rang the midwife and she reassured me and this morning I'm a lot better.

I would do a wee sample mfor the docs you may have a water infection or kidney infection.

i thought i had thrush in my first 6weeks but when i went to the docs it was a water infection, if it goes untreated it can effect the kidneys too

they will give you antibiotics and you will be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back