OPKs cycle 5

I bet on CD13 Sunnygirl!

I did as kezza said...CD 11, no line, CD12, very faint line and today, a stronger line than the controll! So hang in there! You will make 13 go positive like me;)

And by the way, can I join you on your path of relaxing?? Sounds really nice on that path:)

I will so hang in there - yay for your dark line it was awesome! Did you go :bd: ?
I hope so missus!!

Of course - join the thread in the girlies room xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated sweepstake!!!
cd12 - Dita parlo
cd13 - Esperanza
cd14 - Positivity
cd15 - Applecider and Nurse26
cd16 - Mummy2Adam
cd17 - Sunny

Esperanza ive just posted a slight essay Ooops in the girliesroom post 9 more times and then ask for access u be there :) heres the link when ur ready

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/gir...de-stress-wana-join-help-lol.html#post1778036

Sunny my dear ive written too much again! hope ur ok today .... wont be long hun xx

Aw thanks Apple :)
I can't wait - I'll take my lines where I can get 'em
Xxxx

I drink so much water all day every day. Just thought, I'll have to cut it down if I want good strong opks. Eeeek I will go nuts - it's a habit. I do it out of sheer habit. Hope I cope lol!

Just cooling my 7.40 fmu wee. Pics soon.

Tea first :)

CD10
FMU
7.40am
Faint very very faint line

55d20008-0bae-2ff7.jpg

At least my pen has gone dark :)

It's still too early for lines but you know how ya wanna see them anyway!!

i'm same as you sunny, i drink loads of water, tea and juice throught the day. gotta cut down for the next few days :)

Have you been checking CM suuny? mine changed form creamy to wet and slippy last night, got some BDing in anyways ;)

OOOooh its so exciting for us! i love this time of the month, the TWW on the other hand :(

Have you been checking CM suuny? mine changed form creamy to wet and slippy last night, got some BDing in anyways ;)

OOOooh its so exciting for us! i love this time of the month, the TWW on the other hand :(

I want juice, tea and water more now I can't have it pmsl!!

What I noticed yesterday was that I wasn't paying any attention to my body and I had a headache, which in the 2ww I'd be going ooooh over. So I put it in my tracker app so I can :slap: myself when I start SS in the 2ww. I did notice I had creamy CM though. I should get my journal updated with all the stats. I'll do that in a mo.

Great CM you got :yay:
Sounds like you're bang on schedule :)

I feel more relaxed this cycle about it all. I realised that I am only 33 and there's years to get the babies out. Some on here are late 30s and I am not even mid yet. I just had that epiphany the other day and it relieved a lot of the grip I had.

Rambling lol!

xx

awwwwhh sunny 33 is fine hun my auntie had her second then and that was just as easy as when she was 29.

I still think 15th. U will owe me a galaxy caramel lol xx

Lol Galaxy Caramel coming up!!

I have this going round in my head to the Cops theme:

No line
No line
Whatcha gonna do when it comes for you

PMSL!! WTF?

haha ohhh dear the opks are really getting to u now hehe zzxx

Yer so right Apple!

Well I'm again cooling the wee for this arvo's opk.
It was a bit later cos I stopped drinking my usual amount of liquid and my body said 'hi where's the fluids?' and didn't need to go for ages *sigh*

CD10
5.55pm
Faintest of lines

55d20008-9ada-d667.jpg

Got all excited cos I can resume my tea-drinking lol!

I see the line:) JUST wait till day 13...it's gonna be SUPER strong;)

I took my OPK this morning and got a strong line today as well...I think it's a good idea to do it in the morning if you drink a lot...I drink a lot of water too, so I think that's why my lines were so faint in the beginning..

Thanks Esperanza! Xxxx and yay on your line!!!!

Lol thanks Kezza!! xxxx

I love all you PF ladies :hug:

CD11
FMU 6.10am (up for work, so so don't want to go)
Not a dickie bird - well the faintest of faints may as well be nada

55d20008-46dd-d681.jpg

Was suddenly gripped by a strange fear I don't ovulate and there's something wrong. I then read through the comments again and felt better. A fear isn't reality - repeat to self...

Your only on cd11 hunny, theres no need to worry but i know its easier said than done, i was the same. I got faint lines here and faint lines there but i didnt get a positive till cd19/20 i was convinced something was wrong then all of a sudden the lines were there.
You could be the same hunny a line might just hit you in face without giving you any notice its going to happen. Im sending you some :hugs::hugs::hugs: because i know how frustrating they can be x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back