opk positive early!?

napoli

Reaction score
This is positive right?? I dont temp!
Im cd 15 but i neeeeever get a positive before cd18 so this is very strange!! Its the first one ive taken this month...
Should i keep testing or not?? Can i go by the first positive opk will be ovulation (if i ovulate) in the next 12 to 72 hours right?? So bd now and the next 2 days?? Or more?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 11
  • opkk.jpg
    opkk.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
Def positive! Yes I would bed today and tomorrow to cover yourself.

Yes definitely positive, your exactly the same cycle day and ovulation day as me day as me, I'm cd15 and had strong positive opks yesterday �� pounce on hubby and dtd lol. x

I think you do it a few more days after, like today, tomoz, miss a day then one dtd again. This month my OH wasn't up for it much so was forced!!

Try not to put too much pressure on him, other girls gave me the heads up here! Be sexy, be irresistible! Not too descriptive! Good luck xxx

He was to tired last night :( so I had to take my fancy undies off alone :(

anywho we'll probably bd tonight but then it's been over 24 hours since I got the positive opk .. isn't that to late? I think we definately should have done it last night but I didn't wanna force him cause were trying to just let it happen when it happens ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back