Still getting positive OPK'S?

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
I got my 1st proper positive OPK on thursday morning which was great. I have tested every morning and every afternoon since then and i am still getting positives.
I thought you ovulated up to 36hrs after the first positive, i am well past that now. Any ideas on whats happening? We have been BD tge last 3 days just to make sure!!

Here are my last 3 days OPK test.

Attachments

• 20120630_152157-1.jpg
    20120630_152157-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 59
I had 3 days of ++++ tests last cycle too by midday thru the 4th day I tested and the 2nd line had finally faded. 1t time that has happened to me b4 too.

i'm getting the same, had positive's since last week, think the strongest was wednesday but still positive now, think i'll bd tonight too just incase!!

Hi baltazar have u just suffered an mc? My opks were possitive for weeks after I had an mc and they are still a bit confusing atm got a super dark line last thursday and ov pain and its been 7 weeks since my erpc so I'm dpo4 today but I did an opk today and I got another dark second line I'm well confused x

Hi JoJo3972 , yes I had an early mc just over 2 weeks ago. Wasn't sure if that had anything to do with my weird OPK'S or not. We have been BD a lot just to make sure so fingers crossed we get good news this month x

You may still have hcg in ur body only way to tell is by doing a hpt I did loads I didn't get a clear hpt till almost 5 weeks after and opks are still all over the place but last thursday I got the darkest second line I have ever had before and also ov pain but I was 10 weeks preg wen I mmc and had an erpc so this is why its taken so long for my body to get bk to normal,fingers crossed u get ur bfp real soon xx

I got my last set of bloods back last week and my HCG levels were down to 2 so I was hoping that was me back to normal. I am 6DPO now from the first day I got a positive OPK so fingers crossed I get a BFP when I test next week x

Last edited:
Ahh ok yer that's fine then but like I said I got a super dark opk last thursday so took that as a go go go did another opk think was yesterday n it had a gd line again not as gd as last weeks like n last week I had ov pain aswel I'm 5 dpo today fingers crossed for us xx

I never thought it would be so complicated getting pregnant.... All the testing of OPK'S, BBT and CM. it's weird it shouldn't be this hard to get pregnant and stay pregnant. fingers crossed for both of us JoJo3972 that we get out sticky beans this month and we don't have to worry about all this testing again x

there are so many factors for getting pregnant its not just about having sex at the right times of only it was that simple hey lol let us hope we catch soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back