how many days before ov do you ladies get a postive opk?

HelenJ

Reaction score
hello ladies,

how many days (or hours) before ovulation do you guys get a positive opk? and how many positives until ov is over?

I am now on day 12 and the opk is negative (usually ovulate on day 14)

From what I have read you get a positive 24-36 hours before ovulation!

xxxxxx

I have a long cycle so I tend ov late, looking back at my sticks I got a +opk on CD 18 and was + until CD 20 after that opks went back to only the control line.

thank you so much ladies. I have been using the opks since day 10 and only very very faint lines (so negatives I mean) todayis day 13 and I usually ovulate on day14 so perhaps I will get a better line today :) is the afternoon the. est time to test?

i think they say between 2pm and 8pm is fine. I however get a positive very late at night around 11pm. So I made sure to test before bed. I got a positive 24-36 hours before ovulating (as i felt the ov pain) and 2 cycles I ovulated around CD13-14 (26 day cycle) so I am not opking now and just going to go by cycle days........risky? yes. calmer? yes. lol

liz xx

Ths cycle I ovulated on day 15 (I know this ecause this was my last day of cm, eggwhite) and today my temp went up (CD16) , I did a opk yesterday and it looked like ths:

893478a4.jpg

a real postive to me (the darker one is the test line the other one is the control line)

woooo that's a cracking positive hun xxxx

It's lovely when things are a bit clearer and straight forward!

thanks ladies :) we did bd but only that day not thr next because hubby wasn't feeling well the day after. I had a it of a temperature drop this morning but hoping it is still fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back