opk at 15dpo

Hi hun,
Don't want to be a stick in the mud, but I think that just looks like a negative OPK - I think on the back of the wrapper, it says a faint line means negative...
Really really want to be wrong and hope you prove me wrong in the morning x

Yeah that I did think that but a few days ago I had no line at all oh well

I think all POAS is so unpredictable!
Have another go on a HPT in the morning - everything crossed for you x

Missed the 5.30 Hun but put a really big stamp on so hopefully the next day!

xx

i just did an opk.......i'm about 6dpo i think and i had a line like that....maybe even a bit darker (could be pic though) omg.... :s xx

fingers crossed for the morning xxx

Hey MrsMc & Samsgirl
Well there's a third person to add to the list......ME :)
I'm kinda confused though, I know it says on the packaging that no line & a faint line is negative but if you've ovulated then had no line negatives, what does it mean to get faint lines AFTER no line negative??????
Hope that makes sense & isn't a silly question
xxx

I had a similar line on my opk last cycle when I was about 12dpo. The day before I had nothing. I got all excited, but then a day or so later AF arrived. I think you get a slight surge of LH before your period. Saying that, I've read about lots of girls who had lines on their opk and turned out to be pregnant, so you never know. Don't want to sound negative, but I hope yours is better news! ;)

Hey tract0rgirl
Thanks for info & always good to know as I find it a lil confusing
AF supposed to be due next week so am hoping witch stays away & is good news
xxx

Fingers crossed for you. There's definitely a line there. Hope you'll get your bfp. :)

Thanks everyone! I guess the only way to find out is to do a hpt in the morning eek

Hope you sleep well tonight MrsMc
Lots if babydust & fx
Xxxxxx

Aw thanks so much still no af so who knows! Not gonna get my knickers in a twist tomorrow if bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back