• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One born every minute

Blanco

Reaction score
Yay new series starts Wednesday!!!!

Am addicted to One Born! Cant wait for the new series, I've watched the others too many times!! X

Same here! I watch all if them! One born, baby story, I didn't know I was pregnant, teen mom, 16 and pregnant...

I dont know why I do it to myself!! Lol

bit more scary when you watch them in the 3rd tri! lol

I actually love labour and can't wait to do it again so it doesn't put me off seeing it all on there. Sometimes I wonder why they moan like they do tho - it's all wasted energy, ;)

I have never watched any of these shows, I better start just so I know what's ahead of me!!!

Michelle x

Michelle, they're like poas, you start to crave pregnancy programs! Lol

Ah yay thanks didn't realise it was back!! Still trying to talk my oh into watching an episode with me... he walks swiftly out the room looking slightly traumatised whenever the intro starts playing!!

Yay I love this show! So much better than the US version that's way too dramatised!!

Xxxx

I've already to set it to record! :) x

I don't know if I would let tv cameras in the room if I was in labour. It's a very private moment I wouldn't want the world to see me with my legs apart and foof in full view of everyone

Michelle x

Haha Naomi that's why my hubby does x

ha ha sometimes i have to watch from behind a pillow!!! Told myself my next labour idbe more earth mother and embrace it but prob never gona happen like that!!!

I'm dreading it when my turn comes! I'm such a pain-phobe! And nurses always laugh and take the piss because of how many tattoos And piercings I have, but I always numb up for them!

Im a pain phobe too. think Im probably going to be one of those women the midwives roll their eyes about who swears, screams and tells her husband she hates him lol.

cant wait! love one born glad a new series is starting, although it makes me even more broody than i already am lol

Yay! Love OBEM!! Every series I watch and think 'ooh that will be me soon!' so I hope this year is actually gonna be that year where I get to do all that screaming, moaning and pushing! The thing that worries me most is sickness/nausea. I have a vomit phobia which is not as bad as it used to be but I really don't cope well near hospitals in case I might see someone puke and when I feel sick I am totally useless and can't do anything but lie there and try not to throw up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back