Obem usa

DW1978

Reaction score
For anyone who's interested, I just saw on Sky the other day that there's a new series of One Born Every Minute USA starting. Think its on Thursdays at 9pm on More4 - I've Sky+ it!!

It started last Thursday hun, there's a thread about it in the tv section x

all ive heard about it is everyone ends up crying after watching it.. i dont wanna risk watching it to be upset lol whats it about??

Its just about ladies giving birth, I love it!

Oh.. thats not so bad then.. i was under the impression it was about prem babies and stuff...
phew! i can watch it now lol!!

Lol the thread in tv section got a bit heated!! I watched it on thurs and its nowt like how we do things here, they literally offer you an epi before you've even got settled on the bed!! It's very American and over the top lol!!!!!

Last edited:
There was just a debate around the natural birth couple and whether they were right to have refused the mw advice, it wasn't too bad as debates go, but the thread is about 7 pages long as there was a lot of differing opinions!!!

Debates and pregnant women dont mix!!
Its each to their own when it comes to things like that really..
I hope i dont get all hooked up in it like that.. i probably will lol i hope not tho lol x

Yeh I agree, I have my opinions on what I want, and it might not be everyone's cup of tea but then they can do things their way for their own birth lol!!! No point debating it as no ones opinion is any better than anyone else's, its each to their own lol :)

Totally agree.. especially when its something like the birth of your child.
unless there is a danger to the baby/mother then tbh the mw would know best really x

But its the mothers choice at the end of the day.. cant force her to do something she doesnt want to do

I think cos this is my first I'm gonna listen to mw as I won't have a clue what should and shouldn't be happening lol!! Hubby will be just as bad he'll be passed out in the corner, he fainted when I was admitted for my hyperemisis, I came out of a side room back to where he was waiting while I was admitted and I had a canular in my hand ready for the drip and he took one look and was gone :rofl:

Lmao!!! hope you have someone else with you at the birth then for support lol!!
Bless him!!!
Even with my third i still would listen to a mw tbh..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back