• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Born Every Minute!!!

Yay! Love this show! Love all shows like this! I have been telling OH that he has to start watching this so he knows what to expect...in the last series he would just fall asleep! But this time round he will definitely be awake-i'm going to make sure!

Really hope someone does Hypnobirthing. I have been watching them on 4OD over and over again.

I watched the last series but somehow i think it'll be a whole new experience this time! It'll be weird knowing that it's going to happen to me in a few months, and probably won't do anything for my nerves by the way some of them carry on! With this being my first i have no idea how i'm going to cope with labour, but i'm hoping i'll be able to keep myself under control as much as possible. I don't think shouting and screaming will really help matters lol.

Last series there was a girl who clearly was struggling but she was really quite abusive and even called her baby girl a 'little bitch!' Obviously pain does strange things to people lol x

I watched the last series but somehow i think it'll be a whole new experience this time! It'll be weird knowing that it's going to happen to me in a few months, and probably won't do anything for my nerves by the way some of them carry on! With this being my first i have no idea how i'm going to cope with labour, but i'm hoping i'll be able to keep myself under control as much as possible. I don't think shouting and screaming will really help matters lol.

Last series there was a girl who clearly was struggling but she was really quite abusive and even called her baby girl a 'little bitch!' Obviously pain does strange things to people lol x

You wait until your pushing hun, you lose all control, I was shouting and swearing, just couldn't help it!! Wasn't as bad as the one on there though, think I know which one you mean lol x x

Lol oh i know it won't be easy. I'm literally keeping myself up at night worrying about it! I'm not great with pain at the best of times, i just hope i'll be able to concentrate on my breathing and try and keep as calm as possible under the circumstances. I say this now, at the time i'll probably be effing like a trooper. But yeah, that girl was a bit much. It's wasn't the baby's fault...well it was but you know what i mean haha xx

Lol oh i know it won't be easy. I'm literally keeping myself up at night worrying about it! I'm not great with pain at the best of times, i just hope i'll be able to concentrate on my breathing and try and keep as calm as possible under the circumstances. I say this now, at the time i'll probably be effing like a trooper. But yeah, that girl was a bit much. It's wasn't the baby's fault...well it was but you know what i mean haha xx

You'll probably fine hun :) sorry if I've freaked you out :oooo: Everybody's different, some people sail through with no pain relief, stitches or anything :) x x

Whoop love it!! Wonder if I'll be watching it in a different light this year being pregnant this time!
Wonder how many annoying dads they'll be this time!! X

I watched most of it last year but I couldn't watch the last few episodes as I had just had my LO and my birth did not go well and I couldn't bare to watch people getting the birth experience they wanted!

Looking forward to watching it this time though!

I love this programme! cant wait till its on again only this time will be different cause i was not pregnant when last watching it but this time i will be, so it will scare the life out of me rotfl! especially them big babies 10lb eek. I often wonder if people pooh lol bet loads do, & the nurses are so use to it, take the pooh away like its a newborn lol. Am scared of doing that hahaha.

xx

Last edited:
Omg I am PETRIFIED of pooing lol.
But I've been told that even if I do 1) I won't give a damn and 2) its not like the midwives will say 'omg eww u just poo'd!' Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Omg I am PETRIFIED of pooing lol.
But I've been told that even if I do 1) I won't give a damn and 2) its not like the midwives will say 'omg eww u just poo'd!' Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lol, this just made me think of the wee primary ones I have that stop and look in shock at anyone who farts and then go 'eeeeeeewww' :rofl: xx

I've never watched it, just wondering if I should, don't want it scaring me too much!! On the other hand it could be good preperation as it's going to happen in a few months!

I love the show but can't get past the opening without crying... partly because im scared and partly because an actual baby comes out which i still haven't got my head around lol x

I'm not sure I'll have the balls to watch it this far along in my pregnancy but may have to force myself, will be good for other half to see as he recently asked me what he was meant to do during it all....

I can't wait for this to start up, although I'll pratically be at the end of my pregnancy. :)
Exciting. x

I was watching a few episodes online of the old series tonight lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back