One Born Every Minute!!!!!

Aww glad the one with the dad in the army was born in time for him to see her :).

Aww i'm made up he got to see his daughter be born before he went away, i was all choked up hehehe. I think i want a water birth i reckon that would help with the sting when the babys head crowns, water birth next week cant wait to see that one :)

Awww the lad in the army seems like he has his head screwed on!! I want a birth like her lol

The other guy I would have slapped what an arse!! and 10Ib 10 ounces mega ouch!!!! xxx

Yay so glad it's back on! :dance:

Had to stop myself from crying on the little girls birth with the guy who's going to Afghanistan. OH would tease me for weeks if he saw I was actually sensitive to such things haha. I tease him when he gets choked up!

Can't wait for next weeks already woop woop

I was an emotional wreck watching that. Also firmly crossed my legs when those forceps made an appearance! 10lb10!!! Oh my!

Aww I loved watching it! You girls will be fine with labour. I had an amazing one and I literally cannot wait for the excitement and nerves of doing it all again. xx

I like the idea of water birth, but all the info seems really conflicting. Something to think about though! always looks less traumatic

Cried like a bitch for the soldier boy!!! How lovely!! It was almost as if her body knew she had to hurry things along!!! Am terrified but excited at the same time. I've also never been in hospital before so kind of prepares me for what to expect.

OMG, what a start to the series! Well chuffed for the army dad! And big ouch for the girl with the 10lb 10 baby :|

I recorded it to watch today as wasnt sure if I would be able to watch or not lol! Managed to watch it this morning and cried my eyes out!!

I forced OH to watch this lol. Was so good but scary! I watched the last series but watching while pregnant is a totally different experience. I have to say the first birth looked horrendous with the forceps etc, but the second one actually looked OK. Baby just kind of fell out lol.

I have to say though, if that boy in the baseball cap were my OH and he was kicking off like that i'd have told him to shut up and go home! That poor girl had enough to worry about without him kicking off and punching hospital walls. Guess it's a stressful time but jeeeeez xxx

OH stopped me from watching :(!

Hopefully I'll be able to catch next weeks or I'll be watching it while I'm actually in hospital lol

One born is back on tonight woop woop. Get the tissues on the ready hehehe :) x

Just watched last nights episode on catch up , the water birth looked amazing she seemed to stay so in control throughout the whole of her labour. I wonder what pain relife she had if any xxxx

I don't think she had any pain relief pretty sure she was just breathing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back