At last 5 mins to myself!!

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
Hi girls!!

Oooo how i've missed you all!!! This is the first time i've actually been able to get online (other than my phone) and catch up on posts etc. I've had just under 2 weeks off and today I've actually been the laziest cow in the world. I had a lie in, got up, sorted out the dogs, did a little housework, had a soak in the bath, took the pups out for a walk with OH, got caught in the rain then headed off to docs to pick up a prescription and then spent most of the late afternoon/evening curled up with OH watching tv and snoozing. It's been absolutely great.
Now, at this minute in time, OH is off to work and I'm slouched on the sofa with my laptop watching Little Miss make my tummy wobble about like mad and I have the youngest pup snoring on my knee. Bliss!!!

Can't believe I'm 25 weeks already. Time is passing faster and faster! My MW 25 wk appointment was on wednesday and went ok. Saw a lovely community MW that was filling in and she was great. Got my next one at 28 weeks and I start antenatal classes on the 18th July.

Anyhoooo, hope you are all keeping well and having a lovely Friday evening :) xxx

:) sounds like a lovely day!

25 weeks wow... You won't be in Tri2 for much longer!

I had a relatively lazy day too, but got a bit grumpy in the afternoon as a result - I don't do lazy very well :) If I sleep too much or do nothing fo rtoo long I get annoyed and generally feel rubbish. Strange.

I also booked antenatal classes, but they don't start until august. I hope they won't be too funny/embarassing - apparently we will be standing on all fours and doing funny breathing exercises... I hope I'll manage not to laugh :)

Glad you managed to get a nice lazy day, think you needed it! Got my classes booked this week too start at the end of august, not sure if I need them but is a long time since I gave birth! I'm really broody for another pup, think my boxer needs a baby brother but she was a really naughty puppy so maybe now wouldnt be the best timing!

My MW suggested going to a block booking in september, finishing the week before I'm due.... I asked if there was any earlier because it was cutting it a bit fine and I'm managed to get the block booking before hand so they'll finish about 4 weeks before I'm due.... makes sense really incase I go early.

I have 3 gorgeous springer spaniels, 8 month old, 9 month old and 10 month old....... free to a good home! LOL. Only kidding, they're adorable, wouldn't swap the for the world. We were clearly making up for lack of baby last year and went a bit crazy!! xx

I love springers, we had one when I was a teenager, they are quite mad puppies too and very cute!

Lovely to hear everything is well with you hun :)
Have fun at the antenatal classes!
Also, I have a very sleepy puppy on the bed with me, He's 7 months old! :p adorable buggars aren't they? xxx

I'm more a cat person and am having some intense new kitten wants! got a older cat of about 11 and a little boy cat whose about 2 1/2, been looking at the pictures of when he's was a baby and want another one now! I honestly feel like he's my first child and often ask him if he's looking forward to having his baby brother :p I'm so sad

Glad you finally got some 'you' time hon, good luck with your antenatal classes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back