One Born Every Minute!!!!!

I got all excited thinking it was on tonight and today was Wednesday, only to realise its only Tuesday :( so I'm sat at home feeling quite bored now xx

I have to wait until Thursday to watch it :-( I take dog training classes on a Wednesday from 6.30 till stupid o'clock so I'll be well and truly ready for my bed by the time I get home tomorrow! So, Thursday it will have to be- oh well, better late than never!

XX

I got all excited thinking it was on tonight and today was Wednesday, only to realise its only Tuesday :( so I'm sat at home feeling quite bored now xx

I did that too! so set it to record instead...Incase I forget tomorrow is Wednesday!

Woohoo so excited! Love this show! :) Already told OH he HAS to watch it because i can't have him fainting! :)

i'm torn - do I or don't I watch it?

My first pregnancy I buried my head in the sand and didn't want to think about it until the big day arrived - then I was petrified!

This time, of course, I have a very memorable point of reference, so would it do any harm do jog my memory? :lol:

Who am I kidding? I know I'll end up watching it!!!

I love this show. Although the thought of watching it knowing I have to give birth is kind of freaking me out!! Although I guess it's tough cos baby is in there and it's gotta get out!! Ha ha. So the conclusion is......of course il watch it!!!

I can't wait either and OH is being forced to watch too! Is it at Princess Anne again? That's where I'll be giving birth! Hopefully in birthing centre rather than labour ward though....and TV cameras can stay well away from me!!

Its at leeds this time hun!Im so excited xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

i have watched 10mins of it so far.
i am absolutely terrified. already.

but cant stop watching!

It scares me but i'm still watching!! lol

I love it lol .. aww the lads are only young, feel sorry for the lad who's in the army & has to go away in like 2 days time, hope they can pop her waters so he gets to see his daughter before he leaves for afghanistan bless him. It's scary but exciting isnt it girls! i suppose when you been carrying the bump round for so long & the weight of it, you just cant wait to get in there & get baby out. x

I love this programme I really hope that he got to see the baby before he went away
X

omg i didnt like that bit. Had tears in my eyes when he started crying i thought somthing was gonna go wrong. God this is scary! dont think i like it anymore lol. That lads a nutter isnt he, i think he has problems, punching walls in hospitals.

That was scary, i know the lad seems a bit of a nutter but i feel bad for him, Hes the dad surely he should be in there with her!. Still punching walls isn't really necessary

i'd hate for my OH to miss the birth even if my mum was there. Would always want him to be in there, specially if there was something wrong

Last edited:
i know he headbutted the wall he prob feel daft now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back