One Born Every Minute!!!!!

Emily0505

Reaction score
I know there is a thread on this already but...

Just seen an advert on TV- It's on Wednesday at 9 on channel 4!!! Yaaaay!!! :) Sooooooo excited- can't believe I'm going to be watching it while I'm growing a lil bubba of my own!

I am out Wednesday nights though- better set it to record right now!!!!

Excited! :)

XX

Its done at LGI which is near me o im wondering if i will get to see anyone i know lol. I cant wait!!

oh i love it and yeah being pregnant and watching is great xx

And its for a whole 12 weeks! hehe. ill be 33 weeks when it finishes :) x

I cant wait to watch! The men on it are HILARIOUS! going to make OH watch it so he knows what not to say when im in labour! haha. xx

And its for a whole 12 weeks! hehe. ill be 33 weeks when it finishes :) x

Twelve weeks!!!! Amazing!!! I can't wait to watch it!

I have just informed hubby that he has to watch it as it will be educational for him :)

Twelve weeks of One Born- oh yeah!!!

XX

Yep, it says 1/12 in my tv book! I was so excited as i only thought it would be 8 weeks xx

12 weeks, wow. Im due in 12 weeks so hopefully will help me pass the time watching these.

I'll probs still be going through my induction when that's on! Think I'll be missing that one lol!

Ive got it on reminder! YAY.

When it was in southampton I knew the girl who had twins. its was cool xx

12 weeks, wow. Im due in 12 weeks so hopefully will help me pass the time watching these.

Hoping I get through too but AJ is booked to be coming the week before so not sure at least I shall have something to watch. Hoping for more c-sections this time cos it will be good practise for the oH to see. lol

ive got this on record too girls, ekkkk will be bit scarey watching now tho, bet bf will be pooping in his undies lol xxx

Have to admit that I'm not keen to watch anything about giving birth! Don't want to be reminded about how painful it is thanks! Will avoid that 1!!

oh defo putting reminder in for that, iv heard of it but never seen it before, think il make OH watch too great idea to let him know what not to say haha

I've got reminder on for it already too! For the entire series :dance:

I can watch it and relax now, knowing I have all that part over lol

am considering watching it, just wondering if it will scare me too much!

Yay I remember sat watching it wrapping Xmas presents on Xmas eve last Xmas and wishing it was me... Now it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back