Natalie Cassidy

Jenny I'm the same and have been watching. Forgot to watch last night though. Sometimes I think she's alright but most of the time annoying! I didn't like her pram last week. lol. xx

I watched the last episode on 4OD this arvo. Cried when she had the baby - she's a beauty!
And they seemed a genuinely happy couple. He looked like such a natural Dad... awwww! x

ah ;) i may watch it tmrw and catch up!xx

I have been watching it too, not on time mind but caught up with the final one tonight and it was lovely!!
I know what you mean, she is rather annoying but anything with babies and I am there too! :lol:

I watched it! I actually think she is lovely! So down to earth! I think her fella is lovely! Bristolian....what can I say!!

I watched it! I actually think she is lovely! So down to earth! I think her fella is lovely! Bristolian....what can I say!!

well...yes....you know my thoughts on Bristolians ;) he he xxx

I haven't been watching, but was aware of her doing a show.

I find her annoying, even her voice annoys me on... Was it underage and pregnant?

I'm not a Denise Van Outen fan at all, but I don't like other people passing comments like what NatC did about her working. I wouldn't work when I have a young child but I wouldn't assume I was a better parent than those that did.

She's gobby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back