The Great Sperm Race - Documentary

Seen it!

Makes u wonder how we manage to ever get pregnant in the first place doesnt it?!

xxx

It really does! And the fact that only two actually make it to the egg in the end compared with the footage we are shown at school and other places where theres millions of sperm trying to get into one egg.

Thanks for the link, just watched it! Made me wish i'd seen it before ovulation this month - can see how important EWCM is in the process.

Xx

Thanks for the link Chloe I found it really interesting!! Lets enjoy that sex then and not just do the deed for the spermies!!! xxxx

OMG just watched this....makes you realise how much hard work goes into getting pregnant....not just about having sex....poor sperm :sperm:

wow just watched it, made me feel really sorry for the sperm, i didn't realise how hostile the female body is to them to start with!

I watched it a few weeks ago, its really shocking what the spermies have to go through!

Last edited:
thanks for the link, def feel sorry for the poor little sperms

Just watched this, amazing what the sperm have to do get to the egg, makes you feel sorry for them!

oh my goodness iv only just got round to watching this, you can see now why it can take so long to conceive! xx

It's a total eye opener isn't it? Poor wee things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back