wwwoooo!!! dont 4get!

I was really unimpressed with some of the staff at that hospital. Made me kind of worried actually :shock:
I think over the course of the series they'll show loads of different birth experiences and I think it was great that on their first episode they showed a baby who had a problem and needed some extra care, as not all babies get to stay with mummy right away.

Seeing that woman's huband has put me off having a birthing partner :lol: I don't take well to being annoyed whilst I'm in pain at all and i thought he quite insensitive a few times.

Looking forward to next weeks episode :)

god that steve was a complete knob! and as if u have ur 18 year old son in there with u??????
him and his dad were like 5 yr old. although the 18 yr old dad was better tahn his dad

i didnt like it really? i was so looking forward to it and was a bit let down? x

did no one feel mad at the women who wudnt push....and the midwife was tellin her the baby wasnt breathin or gettin enough oxygen....and she sed she "cudnt push"

i was annoyed lol

xx

haha yeah that son being there was soo weird. talk about inapropriate lol.

hated it all really. crap haha x

did no one feel mad at the women who wudnt push....and the midwife was tellin her the baby wasnt breathin or gettin enough oxygen....and she sed she "cudnt push"

i was annoyed lol

xx

By watching it lastnight actually was a put off with having a bloke in the room an also the birthing bit seemed forever for her to even wana push :shock::shock: I was actually doing the breathing teqniques however you spell it when she was basically panting wiv gas an air. I wanted to push when the midwife said start pushing not saying i cant lmao.

Hubby was out so he didnt watch it only got one to 5 so cudnt record it or anything :(.

Her son was more there for her giving birth than the husband i wud of smacked him if my OH doesnt help me with how much pain im in id tell him to get out lol. I also found it wierd but with the son in the room but i think it was all for the camera to be honest.

The other women that had c-section done very well after how much she was shaking bless her. I think id rather have a c-section than give birth but then i think it wouldnt be a proper birth if i had a c-section.

id rather be to posh to push haha see where the pain takes me eh lol x

At one point i actually said ( out loud and alone lol) "push woman push!!!"

I couldn't get over that Steve bloke! I MADE my OH watch it as an example and explained if he was anything like that I wouldn't be responsible for what I did to him!
It'll take a lot to scare me about labour, other than HUGE babies and epidurals (otherwise i'll be fine!) so i'll carry on watching. I thought that midwife in the red was a total cow! The way she spoke to that poor women, and after she was asking that Steve about his job! I'd have gone mental! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back