One Born Every Minute

redbear

Reaction score
Is on tonight!! I never bothered to watch much of the first two series but when i got pregnant i watched them all on catch up and im really excited to watch the new ones!

I told Oh at least he won't have many episodes to watch before its our turn lol xx

Oh yeah! Almost forgot - going to be weird watching it whilst pregnant!! My OH won't watch it or anything like this lol x

I'll Deffo be watching, while bouncing on my ball. :)
Can't wait.

I cant wait for this, Im going to make my other half watch it with me lol.

xx

I have it on reminder for tonight n gonna make OH watch it with me, Never seen it before am I in for a big shock????

cant wait to watch it tonight, not sure if OH will watch it with me, haha

I'm probably going to regret it but I think I'm going to watch it :)

I can't get through the opening thing without crying now so christ knows what ill be like - oh has no choice but to watch it hehe x

told my OH he has to watch it so he's prepared! I love this show-can't wait! Don't think i'll be any different...i'm not scared of labour at all so its more interesting than anything-one of the forcep deliveries...that was pretty intense!

I'm soo excited to watch this! :D I watched the last series but only because I found it fascinating. Babies weren't something I wanted back then, but now everything's changed! While it's on, I should have my LO too :D eeeeek!!

I'm not scared about labour so am not bothered but even if you are worried its good to watch as you can't hide its gonna happen ladies! Personally I can't wait for the pain cos that means baby! Bring it on!! :)

Ooooh not watched it before but have thought this time round I really wanted to - DH may not be able to get through it all though lol

I'm so gonna watch. My OH doesn't want me too :roll: but I'm hoping I can convince him to watch it too. I'm guaranteed to ball my eyes out. Always do! x

i jus finished first two series so deffo watching tonight, my oh hates them tho so he wont be watching lol

I'll be forcing OH to watch it with me. If it looks too painful I can always just change my mind and not have the baby after all :think::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back