One Born Every Minute

Bee7

Reaction score
Anyone watch last night?

I thought the young couple seemed lovely. Definitely had their heads screwed on and seemed as though they were going to make really nice parents. She seemed to have a pretty easy birth as well...after her little 'mishap'. That's one of my worst fears about labour so it was good to see how quickly it was dealt with. Really didn't seem like a big deal to anyone involved.

The lesbian couple were interesting too. Was a good episode last night i thought. xxxxx

I love this program!! Sometimes scary though!! Being a lesbian myself I thought they were a bit odd lol

I enjoyed last nights episode. Wish all labours were so quick lol bee this is one of my worst fears too. I mentioned it to OH last night and all he could say was, that would be so funny. I would feel soo humiliated!! X

It made me chuckle when he walked in and she just said.....'I've sh@t' hehe!!! He didn't even bat an eyelid! :) was a good episode last night x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

I enjoyed last nights episode. There was no scary birth on there lol.

I did feel for that poor girl who shat her pants though :( I hope that doesn't happen to me!!

cant believe she allowed them to show that bit on tv lol but it did make me laugh soooo much.
tbh when ur in that much pain u aint gonna care if u poo urself- it will be my oh who will have to put up with the smell and sight of it while i concentrate on getting through my contractions lol- perfect punishment!

I did a tiny poo when pushing and I didn't care. I was giggling more at the little squeaky pumps that kept sneaking out. Lol. Was a good episode last night. All so diff to my labour I am so jealous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back