• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG

Oh god I hate spiders. Unfortunately so does DH, so if we see one in the house we're both pathetic - we both start screaming and running away lol.

:lol: That would be a good clip for 'You've been framed!!'

I'm not that bothered about them, but since being pg, I keep having a recurring dream type thing. It's just before I drop off to sleep if I've gone to bed early and it's still slightly light. A tarantula comes out of the light fitting on the ceiling and scutters across the ceiling until it is directly above my head! I've had this at least once a week, and even though the sane person in me tells me it's in my head, I still have to get out of bed and turn the light on!! Seriously, I can lay in bed wide awake (or so I think) and staring at this bloody spider knowing it's not there, but it only disappears when the light goes on. Have I got a ghost spider??? :shock: :rotfl:

Sorry Tankett i can only get rid of alive ones - dont know how to exorcise the spirits of dead spiders!!! :lol:

:think: maybe there is a business in that? :lol:

next time try telling it to go towards the light :rotfl:

when i was little i had a dream about a snake coming out our downstairs loo while i was on it. i swear it was about 6 years before i could go in there and pee without peering down there the whole time just in case, and even now i will use the upstairs one (this is at my mums) if its free :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had dreams like that before. One of my worst was my whole bed was crawling with them (while I was in it) I woke up screaming my head off. My poor mum must have ahd a heart attack. Kids eh!

not scared of spiders they dont really bother me but Joshua is scared s***less since watching spiderman1. he thinks that they all bite, but he is desperate for one to bite him so that he can turn into spiderman.

go figure. :think:

Hi

Yu scared me i quivered lol
When i stayed wiht my mom a few summers back we had to sleep in the shed ( cuz my moms a b****)
and Bernie and i would constantly wake up with spiders on us and on our pillows and they were not small and i hate spiders every night when that happneed i couldnt sleep would sit with a light on watching carefully for them gives me the shakes thinking about it
Katrina

Oh good grief :shock: How could she make you sleep in the shed??????

I would've sat outside all night I would've been so scared.

When I was about 8 or 9 I was playing with my dollies in my room, the floor was covered in newspaper (one of my dollies birthdays!!! :oops:) I looked down and an enormous spider was sitting on my thigh.
My Mum had popped to the shops so went screaming to my brother, he wouldn't get anywhere near me incase it was still on me. My poor Mum & bro spent hours tipping my room upside down to find it as I refused to go in there.
Mum found it a few hours later in the bathroom. It was a grey spider so recognised it!!

Another time I poor out the water from the kettle to find a dead spider floating in my coffee cup :shock: Yuk, yuk and yuk!!

its so often for me to have panic atakes over them kris used to wake crapping him self thinking harley wasnt breathing now he blanks me

i woke 2 nights ago screaming "omg omg oh my facking god a spider just jumped on my face" then i realise its not real and go back to sleep. im shivering!

if there was a spider in my drawer ild have passed out

i no the death of me is going to be a heart atack cuz of a spider :(

Hi

Nicki my mom is a crack head an an alcoholic thats why she made me sleep in the shed then kicked us out of there cuz we didnt give her food cuz i wouldnt support her habits grr
Its wierd whenever i talk about her which hasnt been for months guess who i just got an e-mail from im happy cuz i know shes ok but sad cuz i wish i knew her shes at my cousins 7 hours form here and my cousin is coming down on sat so ill see what she says.
My mom says shes coming online in the morning so ill see how that conversation goes
Katrinaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back