Bloody council - again!

Sami said:
Great news on the reply, and it was a great letter too!
Can't beleive they have put you in and over 55 accomadation, with no chance of moving in the next 9 months.
My friend was moved to temp accomodation and they ended up leaving her there for nearly 2 years by which time she'd had another baby! :shock: But our council is rubbish.
Sounds like you have a good councillor babe :hug:

No wonder its hot - all the old dears will have their heating on full by now!
Hope you get it sorted soon..

That really is a knock 'em dead letter tankett! I really hope it works, as a temporary measure the flat is not ideal but probably bearable if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but for 9 months is a joke!

I really really hope we hear from you soon that something positive is going to happen

:hug: :hug:

you had any response yet hun?

xxxxxxxxxxx

my sil was told 6 months too, and she was in there for nearly a year. she only got out of there because she came from a home with domestic violence and the tennant under her was violent to his partner and my sil couldnt take it.

you need to get your doctor on side as well tankett. maybe go there with PND symptoms, state that you need to be near your family for help, tell them what the council said.

i know what it is like to have your stitches split and you really need to rest. i didnt do hardly anything for weeks when this happened to me.

maybe you could go to your local Citizens advice bureau as you shouldnt be living in a place for the over 55's.

good luck hun, keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back