• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG

nicki

Reaction score
I opened a drawer of my dressing table to try on some old clothes (to see if the fit- they don't :( ) and there was a spider sitting on her nest. Oh my God it sent shivers up my spine to think what it would have been like if all the babies had hatched. Aaaaaaaarggggggggggghhhhhhhhh hundreds of bl**dy spiders invading my bedroom. I would've moved out :shock:

Hate spiders :(

:shock: That would of freaked the crap out of me too hun! Good job you caught the horrid thing in time!

:shock: i soooooo would have screamed!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Appartently you eat around 8 spiders a year in your sleep!!!! :shock:

Good luck sleeping tonight Nicki!!!!!!! :rotfl: :wink:

I dont mind spiders, except once...........I woke up with one squashed to my pillow, i must have laid on it and killed it :puke:

oh god hun!! that must have scared the living crap out of you... I hate spiders i feel your pain :? :hug:

Ewww *shivering* I would have thrown the whole dresser straight out of the window!!!

:shock: Spiders are evil creatures, they should all die

*runs and hides before Pete from BB comes and gets me!*

I hate spiders! Never realised how many are running round my house at night until recently. Now I'm forced to go the bathroom every couple of hours I'm forever catching them in the bathroom :(

Damn and blast this bladder of mine!! :evil:

Spiders are better than creepy crawling things like roaches and also fluttering moths :shock: At least spiders eat all the flies :)

I heard that too Steph. What i want to know is how big the spiders are we supposedly eat. Can you imagine waking up in the morning & finding a leg sticking out the corner of your mouth :shock:

A distance relative of mine lives in the outback in Oz & woke up one night to find a huntsman spider having a sit down on his face, I think I would've died there & then.

It would have looked a little like this -

Heteropoda_ZZ279_F2657.jpg

:rotfl: Sorry if that made you all jump!!

Jesus Christ I nearly fainted!!

Oh For F***s sake was there any need for that??? i
I nearly fell off my bloody chair :shock:

*EDIT* sorry for swearing it shocked me so much!!

ARRRRGGGHHHHH there is a spider on my screen! :shock:

Nicki you've had it if I ever catch you! :lol:

OMG i have such a fear we moved house once cuz i thought there were to many spiders. me and Tam were talking about them once. i used to have a ocd over them. i would not wear clothes unless kris would shake them turn the pockets out check my shoes. once a spider ran inder the sofa i never ever sat on it again i have never ever used a washin line incase there is a spider never gone in my shed. once Harley was in his basket and one ran over him :shock:
im so scared of seeing one while holding him as i no ild throw harley accross the room i never ever sit on the sofa with my feet on the floor just incase one runs over my foot :( im in a new house now so its not so bad.

im even sared of rubber spiders :cry:

Dior aint scared she trys to pick them up

ah dont worry hun i'd have come got them for you! i dont mind the little devils!!

apparently that thing about eating that many in your sleep is an urban myth so dont fret! see below link!

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.htm

should have a 'kill spiders for nicki' hotline to my house just in case!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry if I scared anyone with the pic :oops: . It's only been in the last couple of years that I can even look at a picture of a spider, i'm getting quite brave in my old age!!

I've had so many bad experiences with the blasted things its not funny.

When I was about 7 or 8 I was minding my own business having a wee when one ran out from underneath the loo roll (the paper was flush with the wall - never have it that way round now!) I ran from the bathroom screaming with my pants round my ankles and the first thing my Mum could think of to say was 'Have you wiped yourself?' If I had known what swear words were at that age I think I would have used a few in my reply!!!

Em78 said:
ah dont worry hun i'd have come got them for you! i dont mind the little devils!!

apparently that thing about eating that many in your sleep is an urban myth so dont fret! see below link!

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.htm

should have a 'kill spiders for nicki' hotline to my house just in case!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgot to say thanks for that Em. I can sleep easy tonight!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back