omg what did he just do?

isobel84

Reaction score
i have said on here im getting loads of twings down my twinkle last few days even a couple in my bum, it comes and goes in like 3 secs so its bareble with the odd one really painful.

Right now he did it again but it went on for a good 2 min and was really painful i was litterly making noises and almost shouting out in pain! Never felt anything like it.. it scares me !

just happend again but not for as long, i had to stick a finger in just to make sure i wasnt bleeding or something!!

My baby does this all the time lol I screamed in asda the other day oh the looks :blush: and my DD thinks it's funny and says mummy says Woo oooh oooh oooohhh lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg he just did it again! im sitting here on the edge cuz it hurts so much and im so scared as i cant see it coming!! :cry:

Last edited:
I was lay in bed the other night nearly in tears with this pain! My goodness it hurt! Really really badly and went on for about an hour on and off! Felt like he was trying to rip my cervix apart!

No idea hon! Probably him engaging further x

I want to know as well what it is - I havent had it but its good to be prepared and also Im intrigged (I cant spell that word Ha Ha!)

it just keeps coming its so painful im in tears.. i wish oh was here now.. :cry:

Try getting down on all fours to see does that help, my lo was playing with my bits the other day and it KILLS :shock:

it just keeps coming its so painful im in tears.. i wish oh was here now.. :cry:

Oh Chicky I hope your okay - dont panic (easy to say) hope it eases off for you xxx Big Huggs

I agree with mamafy hon x

I think it's where they are pinching it lol that's what my mw suggested!! Or laying on a nerve on your cervix was another suggestion she said coz baby has started to engage it's prob a nerve but may be trying to get his/her hand up there too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as already suggested try all fours see if it helps shift bubs. i think it is similar to what i feel sometimes, cant quite describe it

xx

i been layin on my ball and only happend 2 more times and now it has stoped for since 20 min :) i have made myself a cup of tea now and feel abit more calm about it. its just very scary when its really painful and to be honest.. i cant wait for oh to come home now and give me a cuddle

could be making his way down cervix preparing for labour, i found sitting on one of those gym balls really useful in my 1st pregnancy but this time around its even more sore x

Glad it's eased a bit , How do you lay on a gym ball when your heavily preg Evelina? Are you on your back?

Glad it's eased a bit , How do you lay on a gym ball when your heavily preg Evelina? Are you on your back?

You kinda roll/lie on your tummy on it!! It's bliss when you've got back/rib pain!! :)

yeah your sort of on your knees hanging over it, its the best ever to be honest, its so comfy when your in any sort of pain (especially back pain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back