***Omg specialmami labour thread****

Linny1989

Reaction score
Yes ladies! The.time has.come!!!

Specialmami has gone into labour naturally! So pleased she didn't need to be induced! Xxx

4:21- In sook much pain. Woke up with contractions 2 mins apart and a bloody show. This is crazy

5:17- Been examined 4cm dilated. Contractions are strong and close together. Cervix is thin and baby very low. On gas and air

Milani Ariana was born at 06h44 by water birth. Weighing 2.4kg. Will have to take blood sugar levels every 6 hours and have 3 good reading before I can be let go home. She's had a small feed but im finding it difficult to get her to latch on as scared of breaking her shes so small. Dilated 3cm in 40 mins and then once got to 7cm it was pretty much go go go. Just about made it into the water. So glad shes here safe and sound. So ready to sleep lol

Good luck hun!!!! Sending u so much foofy dust xxxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Update x

Well done!! That was a quick labour thread, didn't keep anyone hanging on there :) huge congrats Hun x

Lol all happened so quick. But she did amazingly xx

Congratulations! What a lovely birth :)
She will latch on, some babies take a bit longer and just love cuddles at first. Don't worry.
You could express your colostrum and syringe feed to help get the milk in her too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back